New profile posts

Haha, love how your location is Seymour's Bay! I'm in NJ, so I did a double take, until I realized you meant the Bob's Burgers town, lol! I always headcannoned Bob's Burgers to be around Seaside Heights.
Hey bit of a long shot maybe, but is anyone on here a Japanese speaker by any chance? I'm deep into learning it and I think having a language exchange buddy would really help me get to the next level (particularly if it's someone I can talk about The Simpsons with!) so if anyone's willing and able to chat with me in 日本語 please do let me know!

(Of course if nobody can, or can but aren't interested then that's completely fine. Just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask)
Reactions: MaggotMagnet
MisogiKurakawa
MisogiKurakawa
Learning!
SunnyHorizon_TheFox
SunnyHorizon_TheFox
Does Google Translate count?
I Love Lisa
I Love Lisa
@MisogiKurakawa neat you're learning as well, but I feel if we both tried conversing as learners we'd likely just end up confirming each other's mistakes. :eek:

@SunnyHorizon_TheFox sorry Google wouldn't be helpful here. I'm looking for someone native-level who could correct me when I'm wrong and stuff and Google's patchy at best with Japanese. I appreciate the thought though!
No Homers, no problem
MaggotMagnet
MaggotMagnet
d384c40d4c899489ee8a16d6b93a04d2.jpg
I've been going through the old Mel blanc looney tunes cartoons for the first time (specifically the bugs bunny shorts and some of daffy's) through the golden collection dvd, and i know you're a fan so i was wondering what your favorite shorts are?
MisogiKurakawa
MisogiKurakawa
Recommend you guys watch this video series - It's easily the most comprehensive and well-researched recounting of the history of the franchise there is.
Wile E. the Brain
Wile E. the Brain
I did come across those videos once - although I'm not sure I watched them all - but for what I remember, those are indeed well documented and put together.
Meko
Meko
thanks for the video recommendation, misogi! i will make sure to watch it soon
LOL, BLINGEE WILLIE! I love to see it. Welcome to NHC! :D
Reactions: Norcalin
Norcalin
Norcalin
OMG THANK YOOUUU!! ♡(>ᴗ•) I just love internetcore/webcore and thought I might as well mix that in with Willie. I think it's a good look!! (~‾▽‾)~
Started watching American dad today, I’m loving it so far (I’m on episode 5) but I probably shouldn’t have started it right now cuz I’m watching Simpsons (season 28), Bobs Burgers (season 8) and I was going to start King of the hill after those but now i might just watch American dad.
I can’t believe yesterday was National Siblings Day and I didn’t notice!! Have this incorrect quote while I find an old drawing of Bart, Lisa, and Maggie

Lisa: What’s wrong?
Bart: I have to write a whole paragraph for school.
Lisa: That’s not so bad; I write entire books.
Bart: Yeah, but this has to be good.
Meko
Meko
oh..... i didnt know that day existed
guess i missed it :ashamed:
Back