New profile posts

Introducing my wife.

x3jb8Q6ciDF6HCgTOt-uPMeOrBLk0bQBpjMsX5-hAJg.jpg
Why are so many people active on this website right now?
truth teller
truth teller
I dont know, we have like 70k members. A lot of them are either dead accounts or bots though. It’s nice to see the community active :grouphug:
TheIrishJackomon
TheIrishJackomon
I know when I joined first, which wasn't that long ago, it seemed quiet enough, but its gotten more active in the past few months, which is pretty cool
Hi, can you please reorganize your signature so it doesn‘t take up so much of the page? Look at mine as an example.
Stonecutter #7
Stonecutter #7
Yeah I’ll take care of it. I have a hard time picking one episode per season.
Hello friends! In this note I’m gonna be discussing personal projects of mine that are simpsons related so if you wanna read, please go to my profile.

So basically, I’m doing a study on Van Gogh’s art and his style, I’m also currently studying Matt Groening’s art style (which means watching the simpsons a lot to better understand how he draws). I’m planning to combine their art styles to create a painting. I’d like to know the feedback on my personal project and will take suggestions! 
For those living in the UK & Ireland, the recent Disney+ Short is available to watch, might also be available for those in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Africa & Asia
How do you add pages on the nhc wiki?
Bohdan
Bohdan
Pages? One page can include 30 posts only, so afterthat in case of new post, new page automatically added.
truth teller
truth teller
no i mean the NHC wiki on fandom.