Your spectacles

LukeMM95

Edgy McEdgeEdge
What glasses do you wear?

I wear a pair of black, thick rimmed, rectangular glasses for my near sightedness. I usually wear them while driving, watching TV or when I'm in class.

Last edited:
I have two pairs, similar rectangular frames. One thin frame, the other thick. Both are for reading but they have transitions so I use them in the sun until I get prescrip sunglasses.

Old pair on the left, gets used at home. Current pair on the right, used at work. Got the second pair because I wasn't sure if my eyes were getting worse or not.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...=7dc36a59d041e22c3bb01b13a7c8626d&oe=562470CC

Apparently I took that picture a year ago when I got the new glasses.

Ray-ban Clubmasters

m_5272d5b4c7124566b20021b6.jpg

Mine are black and silver

I've worn glasses since I was five months old and just got some new ones last week. They have black rims on the top and down most of the sides, and no rims on the bottom. I like to wear them further down on my nose, which drives my mom crazy. The person who gave me the glasses said it's a common thing for farsighted people to do, though.

thin black rims on top, thick frames, rounded rectangular. they fit snug, my last pair's grooves kinda dug into my nose a bit, bit harder plastic.

wear them at all times. im not blind but 20/80 aint great so i need all the visual support i can get. all i can get without contacts or lasic anyway

Back