Your first post ever/earliest one you can find

Wow, I just read my post about Sega being a poor kids console. What an asshole I was. Apologies to any poor kids who read it and were offended. :)

With that being said, everyone knows why the company was called Sega, right? It's because whenever a kid was given one they'd SAY "GAH, why didn't you buy me a Nintendo?"

True story!

That famous meme of the kid receiving his N64? Everyone forgets about the kid who got a Dreamcast and blew his brains out.

"Dreamcast, more like Nightmarecast" he said.

True story!

My cousin was one of those kids who played dreamcast all the time and now he's a methadone addict

Strangely enough there was a guy in my old college class who was constantly fuckin' tweaking who also talked about how Dreamcast was his childhood.

A ton of old NHC threads were moved over to B&R.. This might probably be my very first NHC post??
Can't find anything older.. Drawn in by soft drink questionairs..
http://www.boardsandrec.com/showpost.php?p=1177080&postcount=45
Gatorgod-A.gif
< My very first Gator-emoji

Hi guys, I'll keep this short.

I'm a 19 year old media student and cashier from the English countryside and I've lurked on here as a guest for a while, so I've finally decided to join.

Well 19 year old Pops, that was too short.

going through my threads, the earliest post is from my own fan scripts/episode plots thread I made. started off as episode plots, further along the way it became scripts, and it kinda died down in 2014. still, 5 years isn't that bad.

okay, so i found my actual first post using the search function:

Favourite Simpson: Lisa Simpson (obviously)
Favourite Supporting: Krusty the Clown
Favourite Recurring: Sideshow Bob
Favourite Minor: Squeaky Voiced Teen
Favourite Student: Martin Prince
Favourite Bully: Jimbo Jones
Favourite Guest Star: Phil Hartman
Favourite One-Time Character: Mr. Bergstrom

the one i assumed was my first (in the introductory thread) came three posts later.

Last edited:
Welp, looks like I made the same blunder too. That post I made in the Introduce Yourself thread was not my first post after all, so here's my real first post:

I have a feeling that The Sweetest Apu wouldn't have been allowed in the classic era.

This post is probably worse than my introductory post which is just awkward at best. This post is just stupid as I assumed that an episode like The Sweetest Apu wouldn't have been allowed in the classic era because of its subject matter when I had forgotten that they already tackled the same subject matter in episodes like Life on the Fast Lane, Homer's Night Out and The Last Temptation of Homer which came out years before that episode.

On a side-note, I just found out about the ascending order option for finding posts which I never noticed before for some odd reason and I'm just noticing that a lot of my earliest posts were such a blur to me. Just reading them gives me this weird feeling.

looking back on my 2014 posts, i gotta say, holy shit was that absurd conversation thread awful. here's a snippet of one post:

Homer has renamed himself Boner Simpson, and has engaged in an affair with a really sexy ham sandwich.

what the fuck. i oughta go back in time and slap my past self.

Last edited:
I agree on the commentaries having become less interesting. Though I understand that there is less to discuss that has not been discussed already, I think that there is much that they could talk about that isn't. For instance, I would have liked to know how they came up with the campy things in Homer's Phobia.

But I disagree about the extras. Certainly, we would like to have more, but I think that they should stick to the idea of putting controversies and commercials with the seasons that they correspond to. This season (8) had the commercials of MG drawing Homer and Bart. It also had the documentary on the Simspon house, which was made around this time.

I would like to add that I wish that the deleted scenes could be viewed as part of the episodes rather than something that is linked to by clicking the icon. If this were the case, I would always watch "Brother from another series" and "The canine mutiny" with their deleted scenes. By watching the collected deleted scenes on the last disk, we can see how they were supposed to flow with the episode. I think that it is apparrent that these episodes flow better with their deleted scenes. The length of an episode no longer has importance on the dvds. I also think that they should make new episodes to the length that they want (whatever that may be) and then let Fox edit them for TV. This would allow us to get ful length versions in the DVD format (and give us incentive to buy, not that I need it). Fox already cuts scenes from the older episodes at their own leisure, so what difference does it make?

Classic Kang. Nothing has changed.

wasn't able to find it, but I remember when I first joined there was a subforum titled "NHC City Hall", for new members to introduce themselves, but I accidentally made an introductory thread in the Simpsons General Discussion, without thinking

Okay so I tried some advanced search options, and the oldest one was in the "Ask questions we don't get" thread and I didn't wanna go through those pages to find it, so I picked the second last, from a thread about if Homer is bisexual

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm stupid. I searched oldest first and went onto the last page. I found my actual first post

Huh? Simpsons fans talking about Family Guy episodes for a whole year, without even saying how much it sucks and how bad it's written. And how it copies The Simpsons and how the creator is a douche and... Well you get my point. I am surprised this isn't a thread complaining about it. I honestly love Family Guy and The Simpsons.

I also like how I posted that in 2013, then never again until 2015 when I reviewed "Roasted Guy"

Amazing, funny, hilarious. Just like every single episode :)

Last edited:
A post from my very first month of being a member of NHC. Back when I still had my innocence and I felt that I was only strictly allowed to be in the Simpsons section of this site

I've never actually seen this episode but now I really want to since so many people have given it a 5/5
(Talking about the episode - Lisa's Substitute)

i went straight with making a thread about halloween of horror being a top 50 episode or some shit

@%1;Good episodes :
The Wreck of the Relationship
Simpsorama
Bart's New Friend

Meh episodes :
THOH 25
Blazed and Confused
Covercraft
I won't be home for Christmas

Bad episodes :
Clown in the Dumps
Opposites A-frack