Your first post ever/earliest one you can find

Hello everybody. I just got my account going, but I've been reading a lot on the forum, and I agree with a lot of what is said, like how it is not anywhere near as good as it used to be, but I do differ from many peoples opinons, since I think that the Scully years are pretty good (although he is still my second least-favorite showrunner). I look forward to finally being able to say what I think on this forum.

He has indeed said what he thought over the years.

An interesting first post from the prominent mod Ryan.

Hello...long time listener, first time poster...I just have to say that FOX doesn't know what the hell they are doing if they just jumble their premieres like that. I mean, who can admit they would be not such a nice person on Christmas Day if the Simpsons didn't have the Christmas ep premiere around that time. I mean, I'm much happier in the second year of the season that the first, because there ISN'T a first year basically! And Episode 1 of Star Wars SUCKS and shouldn't even have the right to be modified to fit your TV screen...

hamm's killer Simpsons suggestion:

I think they should do an episode which includes the different aspects of the original title sequence as everyday life and maybe parts of different version of the title sequence as well but have a different story aswell.

Okay, I'll stop for now.

3949106-3462133703-03978.jpg

Here:

Heya. Decided to come here as another forum I am active on has decided to crap out on me (it's the FFF, dunno what happened to it). Also I have a few friends there that i've wanted to keep in contact with so i've decided to join here in order to still see them while making new friends (hopefully lol) aswell as taking part in the various descissions that this forum has to offer. Anyway, I hope I have a good time here and my opinions aren't too boring for you to have to read through. lol

I am not necessarily new to this forum since I was a member of this forum 5 years ago, but I was a 12 year old dickhead that went to extreme lengths to get banned from here just because I had a problem with a couple certain members. I have matured since then and I am actually glad to be here since the Futurama Fan Forum is no more which sucks because it was my favorite forum.

Meh... not bad for a first post.

I believe this was my first post (It was in the "Are the Simpsons religious enough?" thread):
At the start of the series the whole family seemed to be everyday casual Christians (Believers but not saintly 'Flanders' type family). Then they made it out the Homer and Bart find the whole thing to be a drag, though they were still both shown to, at the very least believe in God and the concept of a soul and the afterlife. Now it just seems Marge is the only one who cares about her religion and even then its handled poorly (remember how she reacts to any of the family changing religion).

I always found Lisa's religious change was poorly done. First she was the most devoted Christian (as shown in Lisa vs the eighth commandment), then she suddenly became someone who only believes in science (Lisa the Skeptic) and now she's a Buddhist because she was put off by what her local church had become. I know some will say this is just character development, but I just find it an odd evolution since she's only 8. Actually, without getting into a 'modern Simpsons sucks rant' I'll just say that Lisa might as well be 15 in the recent episodes. It's obvious the writers have forgotten she's supposed to be a little girl.

I yanked this out of an old B&R thread. This is from back when we had a very bustling TRIVIA forum.

kupomog said:
Thread: Stupid trivia for Krusty Gets Busted

Started By: SideShowBen323

My Post:
1. Brittany
2. "Comedy, thy name is Krusty"
3. Chocolate, Double Chocolate and Triple Chocolate
4. Selma taking a siesta in her bra
5. Scott Christian
6. 375 Magnum
7. Betting slips
8. A113
9. "The Springfield Review Of Books"
10. "...big shoes to fill."
11. "Ow! You lousy, stupid clumsy...!"

I hope those are right...

Date/Time: 03-04-02 08:29 PM

He accused me of cheating because I answered all the questions correctly... :(

I have no idea; I just straight quoted it. But I'll fix it because that annoys me :lol:

Oh yeah wait I forgot it codes only the Post ID but now I'm on another board, so it's coding into something here vs the original thing.

i probably wouldn't have said anything if it had linked to some generic old simpsons thread, but i thought it was funny the thread it linked back to

it was this one

Hello everyone! I've been a Simpsons fan since 2007, the year the film came out. I've always loved the Simpsons, but up until recently, I only watched the episodes that would come on FOX from time to time. About a week ago, The Simpsons Guy made me desperate for more Homer. After searching tons of sites, I finally managed to find all the episodes. So far, seasons one and two have been heaven! Way better than all Family Guy episodes combined. I've been on a binge, a MAJOR one at that, watching maybe twelve to fourteen episodes per day. Anyway, enough of that. Just thought I'd say hi to everyone on the forum.

back when i'd been lurking for a couple of weeks, joining after finishing the simpsons guy and binge watching s1 and the majority of s2

Back