Your first post ever/earliest one you can find

OldSchoolerSimpsons

Who gives a hoot
Here you have to allow yourself to be ashamed of whatever kooky kind of shit you wrote back then! :)

Simpsons Comics used to be pretty damn riscué actually. Several sexual innuendos and even mild direct sexual references, lots of swearing and some political satire as well. That's what I miss with the new ones actually. SInce Nathan Kane took over, almost all of these things are gone! The comic couldn't get closer to a swear than "How bad is this movie? DAM bad!" which was a pun. And the innuendos? Hah. Gone. (Though the latest TOH-issue had both of these previously mentioned things)
The violence is still there though.
By the way, I think #56 is the rawest issue ever made. If you read it, you'll know what I mean.

I hate this post, because it feels overly dorky and is sort of a overreaction.
Back in the day, I only posted in the "Simpsons Comics Thread"-thread since I only wanted information on upcoming issues and so. It took a damn long while before I even considered posting anywhere else. And even THEN, I posted very seldom.

Last edited:
I'd be more embarrassed by your misspelling of the word risqué

''There's a flying hooker watching you hug. GO AWAY, FLYING HOOKER!'' (Falls Unconscious)
Was looking at this forum pretty much daily for the last year, and thought it'd be funny to post here for a little bit. So I made an account, chose the username 1010011010 for reasons I can't remember, got the best Homer related avatar I could find on Google Images, posted in the American Dad One-Liners thread, got a thumbs up from Handsome B. Wonderful, and the rest is history. Not really ashamed of my old self though. I had some really awkward moments and posts in my first few months, but I mostly stayed nice and could get some really great posts out once in a while. Plus, it was just really fun to be on a forum for the first time and meet all of the great/weird/stupid people here. If anything, I wish I was more like my old self now then the crazy, animating, overhyping "fagget" I am now.

You can find it by going to the search function and changing the settings to "In Ascending Order." I always knew mine:

In one episode in season... um, somewhere around 13, They pass by the farmhouse they used to live in. But it burned down in an earlier episode, Grampa vs. sexual indequecy. I know the Simpsons do these kind of things, but still... oh, and what was the episode the farmhouse was still standing?

to be fair i'm the same way. i can't look and my old posts and whenever someone quotes them nowadays i feel dirty

Back