WTF

Must Kill Moe

Banned
som i, like fucking c ome on to this site. and i see this fuckin error? what the fucK?
wtfhomer.png

and wtf is with tishs wierid fucking glitch in the corner? it s just comfortable upt here?
"'); var sidebar_align = 'right'; var content_container_margin = parseInt('250px'); var sidebar_width = parseInt('230px'); //-->"

I'm not having this glitch you speak of; must be a random occurrence.

i've been having it sence that "day". remember that day honey? hey im listening to this fucking awesome song right now called lord abortion, you guys should fucking listen to it.

Try pressing Ctrl+F5, that usually refreshes the page and clears the cache.

As stated, I'm having an error where when I try posting, it sh;ows the mainpage.

clear your internet browser's cache & temporary internet files and restart your browser (firefox, chrome, IE, whatever you use).

stop listening to Cradle of Filth, the site doesn't like when you do that.

nope. i suggest contacting our trusty administrator [MENTION=1]eric[/MENTION] and he will sort everything out. :)

Can you do that @Jesse Pinkman? Can you contact our administrator @eric? Like @derek said? Because people like [MENTION=46299]Homer I Am[/MENTION], [MENTION=21074]Financial Panther[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13536]Jims[/MENTION] are having these problems.

[MENTION=46299]Homer I Am[/MENTION] it's not my problem that is being dealt with in this thread. i suggest you do what [MENTION=41041]derek[/MENTION] suggested and contact [MENTION=1]eric[/MENTION]

[MENTION=27138]Jesse Pinkman[/MENTION], I will contact [MENTION=1]eric[/MENTION] like you and [MENTION=41041]derek[/MENTION] said for this problem.

[MENTION=27138]Jesse Pinkman[/MENTION], I will contact [MENTION=1]eric[/MENTION] like you and [MENTION=41041]derek[/MENTION] said for this problem.

do you see this error every time? also what internet browser do you use?

[MENTION=13536]Jims[/MENTION] if you are also experiencing this, let me know and tell me if it happens in multiple browsers.

Nah, I'm not having these issues, I was just poking fun at [MENTION=41041]derek[/MENTION]'s attempt to joe miller. Sorry about that, chief.

no prob, thanks.

Can you do that @Jesse Pinkman? Can you contact our administrator @eric? Like @derek said? Because people like [MENTION=46299]Homer I Am[/MENTION], [MENTION=21074]Financial Panther[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13536]Jims[/MENTION] are having these problems.
[MENTION=21074]Financial Panther[/MENTION] are you having these issues?

Back