Would John Lennon have done The Simpsons?

714MatchesFound

Pin Pal
It's always up in the air as to who was the bigger Beatle: John or Paul. But since Paul, George and Ringo guest starred, whose to say John wouldn't either, had he not tragically passed?

Last edited:
I imagine he would, or at least they would have asked him to appear in the show in order to have the four Beatles. Hopefully it would have happened during the classic era.
I wonder in which episode he would appear though, things would be much different, perhaps instead of George we would have had John in the Be Sharps episode and therefore George would have appeared in another episode.

If the other 3 Beatles were getting on the action, then maybe he would've took part in an episode, that episode would most likely be a classic musical episode.

though he never guest starred for obvious reasons, his song "Mother" did appear in My Mother The Carjacker

The show would definitely want to have him on there in some capacity. My first thought is that maybe, he would have declined at first (like some of the to-be guests did at first), but then maybe he'd warm up to the idea and change his mind (maybe due to one or more of the other Beatles having had some influence) and he would have said yes. At best, it would've been an appearance in the classic era (but I could also imagine him showing up in a Scully era episode if it took longer for him to decide).

Last edited:
though he never guest starred for obvious reasons, his song "Mother" did appear in My Mother The Carjacker

He also appeared in animated form in the "How to get Ahead in Dead-Vertising" in Treehouse of Horror XIX up in heaven.

Как связаться с администратором nohomers.net ??

Где админ?
Это очень важно.
С уважением.

I have an inkling that he would have been one of those people of his generation that would have liked The Simpsons, much like for instance Frank Zappa and Stanley Kubrick are known to have done. While many people of the boomer generation and earlier generations never "got" The Simpsons, those who did were often the ones with a flair for wit and artistic inovation. John Lennon fits that description perfectly.

Back