Will there be any more future episodes?

The last future-themed Simpsons episode was "Mr. Lisa's Opus". "Mother and Child Reunion" will be another future-themed episode that will premiere in may and would be a possible sequel of "Bart to the Future".

I think you mean Days Of Future Future. There is this Senior Moment... Um, I mean... Mother and Child Reunion episode coming up so yes.

I think you mean Days Of Future Future. There is this Senior Moment... Um, I mean... Mother and Child Reunion episode coming up so yes.

The episode will be another mother's day episode, but set in the future, where Bart, Lisa and Maggie are adults and Homer and Marge are old people. It will a sequel of Season 11 episode "Bart to the Future" because will reappear a 38-year old Lisa Simpson as president of the United States. Unfortunately, Bart's children will not appear nor Lisa's daughter

I mostly hope not. It's been done too many times and these episodes have just gotten confusing. If somebody is struck with a good idea for a future episode, then yes, do it. Now it just feels like somebody says "let's do a future ep" and they go with whatever idea they can come up with regardless of if it's good or not.

Back