Who's worst? Barack Obama or George W. Bush

Who's Worst?

• George W. Bush

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
Nothing memorable? Obamacare and Osama Bin Laden being captured and killed? Other than that than yeah.
Yes, I thought about Osama being captured, but that doesn't really make Obama memorable. It makes a small part of his term memorable, but not much past that, aside from the gun violence and stuff.

So far Bush is winning the poll by a Large Distance
Come on...Moaaaaaaaar Political Discussion
So far, not much of this is even a political discussion, its pretty much just saying George Bush is bad. If it was... well I would piss off a lot people or at least specific types of people here with certain facts... but I'm not, knowing the consequences...

Last edited:
So far, not much of this is even a political discussion, its pretty much just saying George Bush is bad. If it was... well I would piss off a lot of people here with certain facts... but I'm not, knowing the consequences...

Come on do it....let the bashfes-----.........
I mean it will be good for Political Discussion :uhh:

Bush. It's pretty strange that (some) conservatives still defend him, even though many of his policies went against their professed ideals (deficit spending being the most obvious). But some liberals are guilty of the same thing with regards to Obama and Afghanistan, so hey.

I don't know... I've been looking more towards Obama's actions than speeches... by the way, I have to admit, he is one damn good speech-writer. Where does he come up with such impressive writing-material? I'm just saying, but I think he would do better as an author, maybe even a script-writer for movies, than president.

Presidents almost never write their own speeches. They have staff to do that for them.

So far, not much of this is even a political discussion, its pretty much just saying George Bush is bad. If it was... well I would piss off a lot people or at least specific types of people here with certain facts... but I'm not, knowing the consequences...

I am sure there are many "facts" out there to "prove" that George W. Bush was a "better" president than Barack Obama. :rolleyes:

Especially considering that Bush exited office only 6 years ago and Obama isn't even done with his presidency yet.

Tou can't really compare the two yet, because obama hasn't finished his term, and the full effects from gwb's decisions hasn't sunk in, for better or for worse. Basing options entirely on public polling is very flawed.

Well Obama killed Bin Laden...soooooooooooooooooo
Obama>Bush
#SimpletonLogic
Once again, that can backfire. Even liberals know that Obama really didn't killed Bin Laden, it was a special forces team. What pissed off people is that he pretty much took all the credit, leaving the SEALS team who did all the work, angry at him. Did anyone here actually knew this before using that information? Seriously, I'm seeing a bunch of you saying, "Oh Obama killed Bin Laden", and that can easily backfire. In fact, it's all here if you didn't know. He pretty much took all the credit for it so he could win the re-election at the time.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-slam-Obama-using-ammunition-bid-credit.html

I am sure there are many "facts" out there to "prove" that George W. Bush was a "better" president than Barack Obama. :rolleyes:

Especially considering that Bush exited office only 6 years ago and Obama isn't even done with his presidency yet.
I think I didn't say it correctly. Sometime I use the word "pretty much" as an alternative to "almost". Yeah you see, I meant that most people here said George Bush is bad, and there's less people here saying why. Even then, there's even fewer opinions than those who said why George Bush is worst, I see reasonable.

Once again, that can backfire. Even liberals know that Obama really didn't killed Bin Laden, it was a special forces team. What pissed off people is that he pretty much took all the credit, leaving the SEALS team who did all the work, angry at him. Did anyone here actually knew this before using that information? Seriously, I'm seeing a bunch of you saying, "Oh Obama killed Bin Laden", and that can easily backfire. In fact, it's all here if you didn't know. He pretty much took all the credit for it so he could win the re-election at the time.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-slam-Obama-using-ammunition-bid-credit.html

Notice the #SimpletonLogic

Well of course the leaders (rightly or wrongly) get the credit for major military achievements. That's a fact of history. Roosevelt, Churchill and Eisenhower are thought of as the primary heroes of World War Two, George Bush Senior, Colin Powell and Norman Schwarzkopf are thought of as the primary heroes of the Gulf War, and so on.

Well of course the leaders (rightly or wrongly) get the credit for major military achievements. That's a fact of history. Roosevelt, Churchill and Eisenhower are thought of as the primary heroes of World War Two, George Bush Senior and Colin Powell are thought of as the primary heroes of the Gulf War, and so on.
Yes, but they actually left a major amount of credit to those who did action, and it wasn't just a small team of SEALS members, it was armies, groups of scientists, nurses, preachers, anyone who participated and they were thankful for that... well most of them anyway. Even then, some presidents like Roosevelt gave more credit to those who did action then their-selves, sometimes even barely. Even then, the people you mentioned actually took action for the war, especially the Big Three.

Hey.. just a little theory I want to test here... but uh, what president brought America into WW1? I'll give you a hint, this Traditional Democrat was a real racist prick. You probably seen his name in the episode "Bart the Lover". I'll give you another hint, this racist prick is the same president who brought back the KKK.
(Sorry for the language, but I have an ABSOLUTE HATE for Racist)

Last edited:
Woodrow Wilson. He defeated Theodore Roosevelt and William Howard Taft in the 1912 election. Re-elected against Charles Evans Hughes in 1916. He was indeed a racist prick - liked "The Birth of a Nation". Various important reforms were made during his Presidency. Suffered stroke in 1919. Succeeded by Warren Harding.

On second thought, just another test to prove my theory, all I need is one answer wrong... what did Nixon say to Kennedy after he won the election by managing to get dead people to vote for him in the election, which some people even consider much worst than the Watergate Scandal. What did Nixon say? Some of you may know this well as a reference to a Sideshow Bob episode in The Simpsons. I'll give you a hint, Nixon, a republican, didn't want him, a democrat, arrested for what he did.

If no one will answer it, I'll answer it. He basically said to Kennedy himself after the election, that he didn't want Americans to think America is nothing but liars and cheaters so he just let Kennedy go, he just let him won, after saying he wanted him to be the Best Darn President he could be. Later, we got a man on the moon.

If no one will answer it, I'll answer it. He basically said to Kennedy himself after the election, that he didn't want Americans to think America is nothing but liars and cheaters so he just let Kennedy go, he just let him won, after saying he wanted him to be the Best Darn President he could be. Later, we got a man on the moon.

not seeing the correlation here

On second thought, just another test to prove my theory, all I need is one answer wrong... what did Nixon say to Kennedy after he won the election by managing to get dead people to vote for him in the election, which some people even consider much worst than the Watergate Scandal. What did Nixon say? Some of you may know this well as a reference to a Sideshow Bob episode in The Simpsons. I'll give you a hint, Nixon, a republican, didn't want him, a democrat, arrested for what he did.

Do you enjoy the work of Jeff Rense and Alex Jones?

Have no clue who Jeff Rense, but I know who Alex Jones is. He's a conservative liberal and conspiracist. He's sincere, but deluded. It's okay to look into a conspiracy or two, think how it could be related to another event in history... but to think that literally every sign points to "CONSPIRACY! CONSPIRACY!" is just deluded. This guy is pretty much a god to every conspiracy lover. Personally, I'll admit he's right and wrong on a lot of topics, I don't support the guy but I definitely think he's obsessive over conspiracies for a long amount of time. So far people's opinion on him are either "He's a Patriot" or "He's an idiot", so far, I would say pretty much a mix of both.

Last edited:
Back