Who's Worst?

• George W. Bush

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

Santa Shoz

Let's to go!
Okay, I had a talk with some people, conservatives, neutrals, and liberals of who's worst, Obama or George W. Bush. As always, when you choose a side you stick with, you have to become as biased as possible to win. Conservatives said that Obama was the worst president, Liberals said George W. Bush. Than the neutrals said Obama was worst and unlike the Conservatives and Democrats, they actually supported it with facts. They explained that he expanded much of George W. Bush's original programs and acts and wars, such as the Patriots Act and the War on Terror. Suddenly the Conservatives were smiling, thinking they've won, until the Neutrals reminded them how George W. Bush started this in the first place. Suddenly the Democrats were bragging how that George W. Bush was worst, until the Neutrals pretty much said Obama has also started his own harsh actions more than his predecessor, many of you all pretty much know, the deficit problem, the high unemployment rate, misusing tax-payer money not for ineffective social programs such as his health-care plan but for his own personal interests such as his vacation and his wife's own personal activities such as the expensive Halloween party, taken credit for someone else work, such as the assassination of Osama Bin Laden, wanting to change the Constitution and so on. In any case... I thought the Neutrals won and the Conservatives and Liberals lost because of their biased nature.

Anyway, which do you think is worst and explain why? Also you can be as biased as MSNBC (or NBCNews) or FOX News, I really don't care, I just want to see people's opinions on this.

A few hours later...
So far... I've gotten George Bushes name, and no facts... Can any of you actually compare Obama and George W.'s actions and prove that George is worse. A lot of you are definitely smart and clever people around here who made some interesting arguments, yet so far no one really hasn't listed anything of why George is worst than Obama, just putted out their name and say he's bad.
So, since there's pretty much no obstacle against any of you, the discussion area needs hardline facts to disprove these four basic facts and reports on Obama is worst than George. I've put these links here so you can start to argue against this. You say George is worst? Disprove these, prove that your right, and their facts are wrong. Seriously, there's barely any discussion here, and I've notice lots of arguments seem to end short when there's no obstacle in the way, these are from Liberal sources, well except the Yahoo one, that one was pretty much just a list of facts and a little discussion. Now start some old fashion biased offensive arguments people.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...te-obama-same-as-or-worse-than-george-w-bush/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYeGCcFWxGU
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120902130300AATHzuu
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...-president-bad-george-w-bush-article-1.953136

Last edited:
only fringe neo-cons will actually say barack is the worst president ever.

most historians consider that dubya will rank alongside harding as one of the worst to ever hold the title in the history of the country.

I get the poll is of personal opinion but overall it won't be much of a contest. that said, debate away.

Both aren't my cup of tea (would've liked McCain better in '08, but he was obviously not getting elected). However, Obama might be remembered for becoming the first African American president if we look back in 50 years. He's done about nothing else really memorable. Bush started the recession. He had a good first term... second term... not so much. Bush is worse.

Both aren't my cup of tea (would've liked McCain better in '08, but he was obviously not getting elected). However, Obama might be remembered for becoming the first African American president if we look back in 50 years. He's done about nothing else really memorable. Bush started the recession. He had a good first term... second term... not so much. Bush is worse.

Nothing memorable? Obamacare and Osama Bin Laden being captured and killed? Other than that than yeah.

George W. Bush is the worst. I actually feel like no president can ever salvage the Country to what it what once. But since I hate politics that's all I'm gonna say on the matter

Nothing memorable? Obamacare and Osama Bin Laden being captured and killed? Other than that than yeah.

George W. Bush is the worst. I actually feel like no president can ever salvage the Country to what it what once. But since I hate politics that's all I'm gonna say on the matter

... Yeah... you might not want to argue by using that as "memorable"... That can backfire real easily.

George W Bush obviously, George HW Bush had a decisive brain knowing the consequences compared to George W Bush. Many people seen him in action during Reagan's presidency as well. I don't know what's going on in his brain though... I mean it. He doesn't seem to know the consequences of his Patriot's Act, or the War on Terror, and that suddenly later yet he's arguing against the Republican Party, telling them the bad consequences of what will happen if they continue to look down illegal immigration? Seriously, his brain, I'm not sure what he's thinking anymore...

Last edited:
I'm not an expert on this but surely it must be Bush right?
I mean his "Bushism's" have gained him infamous notoriety

George Bush I guess. Obama at least has respect for people other than white Republican Christian middle to upper class males. He supports women's rights as well.

As it should he's that fucking terrible! Let's post funny Bush jabs!
I don't know... I've been looking more towards Obama's actions than speeches... by the way, I have to admit, he is one damn good speech-writer. Where does he come up with such impressive writing-material? I'm just saying, but I think he would do better as an author, maybe even a script-writer for movies, than president.

Fuck you guys this thread will NOT be locked
This thread is gonna be Legendary
I love threads like these...Political Discussions are Hilarious
g.png

I'll repost one of Bush's Fuck-ups

Back