Where does your username come from?

My username is from Greek Mythology 1841 B.C. when aliens were rampant during the civil war and killed president Clinton, Martha Stewart proclaimed this on air before eating delicious window cleaner.

Mine (Jakey Prince, if I do change it anytime soon) comes from 'Martin Prince' and my real first name, which I will not tell anyone.

My new username, Trab Pu Kcip came from the episode 'Brother From The Same Planet' where Milhouse is doing backwards phrases. It was also originally an username taken by now banned member D'ohmer.

Last edited:
I remember wanting something simple and clear, so I went with "Simpson's Fan".

However, instead of writing "Simpsons' Fan", because many users used it before me, I decided to make a little mistake on purpose to differentiate myself from others and that's how "Simpson's Fan" came to be...

It comes from the subplot of "Homer's Enemy" when Marge is considering a vanity plate. But I realized it should probably be spelled "Nitzi" to be like the most common spelling of "Mitzi". Oh well. But then that's weirdly close to "Nazi". :(

years ago a bunch of people here were into some kind of monopoly game involving the board{I... think it was monopoly related? it was some kind of game...} and I logged in to what I assumed was a game set up by someone here. not 5 seconds in I get a message saying "Walid? Is that you?" i liked the randomness of it so much that after that I decided "You know what? I AM Walid."

Night of The Dolphin is one of my favorite TOH segments and doesn't get enough appreciation so I wanted to show it some

NOTD is a good segment, along with Clones. One other name that I might use on another forum is TheFakeD'ohmer, basically coming from the speculation that I was D'ohmer, and partly from TheRealJims.

My previous username was BigButtSkinner, which is from

vbuUJ5J.jpg

For Halloween, I was Return Of The Living Trab, which was from Return Of The Living Dead, an 1985 horror film. This was also based on another name I used in Discord a little while ago, called Return Of The Trab, which is based on Return Of The Mac.

Back