When Someone Asks You..."What Is The CONSENSUS about the BEST Episode Ever Made"....

AnswerMan

Junior Camper
If someone were to walk up to you and say, "If you had to represent the opinions of all true Simpsons Fans, and you were to only pick ONE episode to be the best of all time." What ONE episode would you say would have had to been the best Simpsons Episode ever produced. Note: this question I am proposing is not asking what is YOUR favorite episode, it is asking, based on your extensive knowledge of the Simpsons community and what they like in those two Seasons of 3/4 what would be their CONSENSUS?

Eat_Up_Martha said:
Saddlesore Galactica

I really hope you are joking about that.
I would have to say the consensus lies with either Last Exit to Springfield or You Only Move Twice. There is also Homer at the Bat, 22 Short Films, and Behind the Laughter. Its just too hard to choose.

You Only Move Twice, Last Exit to Springfield, and Lisa's Substitute are the ones I can think of being the consensus.

I'm torn between "Homer the Heretic" (which showed, in my opinion, what television is truly capable of as far as making a real statement about society) and "You Only Move Twice", which is fun as hell.

another best episode ever topic.... i never get tired of these.

hard choise though, but the joy of sect or Simpsonaligo (annoyed grunt), whatever the one with the sherry bobbins in it.

A lot of people like 'You only move twice'. I think it's allright. I loved 22 short films and so does just about everyone.

If someone walked up to me, and asked me that... I'd probably ignore them, walk away, and pretend like they hadn't said anything.

I hate when crazy people walk up to me on the street and initiate conversation with themselves.

I chose to refrain from answering the actual question because this is essentially a "BEST EPISODE?!?!" question that has been asked over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, and then once again just for good measure.

Back