Whats your favorite scene in the simpsons?

Arctan

I'll be in my room.
For me, Its when homer is applying for college, and he puts this picture on the application:
Screenshot 2021-10-02 22.24.25.png

Wouldn't say its my favorite, but I love the Bill Cosby/Bleeding Gums Murphy TV collab.

Dan is hilarious at voicing Cosby

Homer presenting his Nuclear Panner Plant in front of Mr. Burns and Grimey

My favorite thoh bit is Marge looking at the typewriter: what he's typed will be a window to his soul and it reads feelin' fine, then it pans to show how Homer's scrawled no tv and no beer make homer go crazy all over the room. This is less encouraging...

I'm not sure I could pick favorite moment from the entire series there are many good choices.

-Frank Grimes death and funeral
-Cuba segment from ''The trouble with trillions''
-Ending of ''Mother Simpson''
-Town hall meeting in ''Who shot mr Burns''
-Sideshow Bob stepping on rakes
And much, much more!

A lot of season 21 episodes have great scene as their plane trip in 21.11when they sing or the ends of 21.05 and 21.18, for example.
But 18.17 had a great scene with Ronaldo teaching them how to play football.

I don't remember what episode it was, but one of my favorite quotes:
“I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman.
Homer Simpson”
homer.jpeg
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Use this writing resource https://writemyessay.nyc/custom-writing/ to find countless random writing prompts for your next story, cartoon, or any other kind of project. Enjoy!

Back