What's the largest meal you've ever eaten solo?

Bart's treehouse

withered gas station rose
no judgments or nothin. just let the people know about how you've gorged yourself while a majority of the world starves according to [MENTION=2656]Egg[/MENTION]'s stats.

I have eat 20 McDonalds Chicken Nuggets before, but I've surely eat more than that when I start having random snacks in the rest of day.

went to a pub in east yorkshire called "the barnes wallace", which was named after some old timey plane.

anyway, this place did gargantuan portions, i ordered the roast beef and it came served in this huge yorkshire pudding - oh and there was whole bowl of chips (chunky fries) served with it, each one was about twice the width of one of my fingers. anway no i didn't finish it but i ate so much i could barely move for the next 24 hours

My town used to have an all you can eat sushi place that was very cheap. 10 bucks or something like that and when I was real broke I’d go there and just eat enough for an entire day and a bit. Buuuut sometimes you’d go over the limit and id have to Ralph in the parking lot. They also had karaoke next door and my friends would drink sake and we’d all vibe out. My friend lived in public housing on the same street so we’d all have somewhere to crash if we didn’t have anywhere else to go.

There certainly aren’t enough buffets in this world anymore. Seems like an outdated concept but for the true trashmen like me fill me up and wheel me out baby

I didn't really eat it all at a time or in the same day, but I ate at Dairy Queen in a hospital three days in a row and ordered the same exact burger and meal everytime.

Back