What're You Listening to?

Kate bush rules, need to give a 2nd listenin to basically all of her material but the dreaming > Life in General

Gonna thank [MENTION=49962]Smiling Politely[/MENTION] Here for gettin me into her

I love everything Kate's done. Hearing her most recent live album almost had me in tears of absolute joy. The Dreaming is probably my favourite, but I also absolutely adore Never For Ever and Hounds of Love. Genuinely never heard anything from Kate Bush I didn't like. She could sing the digits of pi, and I'd be content. :lol:

Super glad I've helped get a couple people around here more into her music. Always glad to spread the Kate love.

I love everything Kate's done. Hearing her most recent live album almost had me in tears of absolute joy. The Dreaming is probably my favourite, but I also absolutely adore Never For Ever and Hounds of Love. Genuinely never heard anything from Kate Bush I didn't like. She could sing the digits of pi, and I'd be content. :lol:

Super glad I've helped get a couple people around here more into her music. Always glad to spread the Kate love.

The live album is amazing! I hope we get a DVD too, but that doesn't seem very likely. I was lucky enough to attend one of the Before The Dawn concerts. It was definitely one of the greatest nights of my life.
___

She can also make a song about doing the laundry and turn it to one of the most beautiful songs ever written (yes, that is of course my opinion).

Seems I've come back to some Kate Bush talk, nice. I also got the new live album and it's fantastic. She seems really grateful to her fans and to be performing live again after going so long without touring.

Been in Fleetwood Mac mode since getting the super deluxe 30th anniversary of Tango In The Night. They did a solid job including all the music videos, 12" remixes and unreleased and B-Side tracks. An interesting note that I read was that they were actually inspired by Kate Bush and that's how they approached the production of the album. Plus it's the 40th anniversary of Rumours and the 50th anniversary of the band itself. A sampling of what I've been listening to:

Last edited:
If you think this song is really stupid, I do not blame you. I just randomly heard it in a local Korean import store and for some reason I can't stop listening to it.

It's even worse because I just found out most of those words don't even mean anything in Korean.

EDIT: Actually, yes they do... but it's not any better.

Last edited:

usually I wouldn't post songs about God/Christianity, but a guy at the mission was playing this earlier and it's been stuck in my head. back when i was living with my dad this was one of my favorite songs tbh so that's another reason I'm listening to it again

Feels like I haven't listened to this since high school:

Animal Collective - Peacebone

Used to hate this song when every radio station played it 24/7, but now? That Munsters hook makes this super catchy, dig the surfing vibes it gives off. Good stuff

Back