What would you make the last line of The Simpsons be?

For me it'd have Homer face the camera and exclaim "I'm gay! D'oh!" It then fades to black and you faintly hear Homer's voice saying "mmmmmmm....... penis"

Homer exclaiming "it was all a dream" and he's been in a coma since the events from So It's Come To This: A Simpsons Clip Show.

Lisa saying "Oh and by the way, Disney will not be flogging us to death like all its other franchises".

One can only dream :shake:

Everyone in Springfield is happy over the death of Mr. Burns, and the series ends with Homer saying, "You know something? This is the beginning of a whole new adventure." Cut to executive producer credits.

I would have the camera slowly zoom into Homer's face, as if he's about to say something really important and emotional. But just as he's about to speak, it immediately cuts away to a MasterChef commercial.

Mr Burns decides to cut staff at the Power Plant and forces Homer to work 16 hour days.

Homer is sent to Mr Burns office and is told his performace is below par.
When Home gets angry about it, Burns then says that Homer's sperm produces nothing but evil seeds (like Maggie).

Homer then proceeds to say the entirity of the Navy Seals Copypasta.

The show ends and all of the shows writers are sent to prison on Harassment charges

Back