What is your single favourite line?

"It'll be a cold day in hell before I recognize Missoura"

"Yeah, my mom would be butting in with rice krispie treats and tang." -- Erin, Lisa's summer friend.

Oh, and "SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP, MY CAR!"

Homer: "No deal McCutcheon. That moon money is mine."

It was between that quote and the one that merzitar mentioned, "hi super nintendo Chalmers."

Homer: "You Go Smash NOW!"
Homer travels back in time thanks to a toaster and kills a bug back in prehistoric times.

"Holy, crap oh the crud! Milking rats!" and "Sweet merciful crap! My car!"
Also, most of Ralph's lines.

images

the draftsmanship is impeccable

Like a few have said in this thread, not sure if I have a favorite, but I've always loved this...

"Moon Pie...What a time to be alive."

I have no idea why I find this so f'cking funny, but I just do. Moon Pies rule, as does Jasper!

"The doctor's said I might have brain damage."

I used to add that line to the end of my stories all the time, back when I was an annoying highschooler.

"Well, he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog... Well, replace the word 'kinda' with 'repeatedly' and the word 'dog' with 'son.'"

Close runners up:

"Bart, with $10,000 we’d be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like…love!"

"Attempted murder? Now honestly, what is that? Do they give a Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry?"

"I’ve had it with this school, Skinner. Low test scores, class after class of ugly, ugly children…"

"How Ironic. He's blind after a life of enjoying being able to see."

"Sometime when you least expect it, you'll realize that someone loved you and that means someone can love you again. And that will make you smile."

From s4 'New Kid on the Block' when Homer is eating expired medication left by the Winfields.

Marge: "That medicine's not for you."
Homer: "Come on Marge. Maybe I'm not getting enough *looks at the bottle* Estrogen."

My memory sucks so I'll probably think of a better one later.

Ah!
From the same episode:
"Son, a woman is a lot like a... a Refrigerator. They're about six feet tall, three-hundred pounds, they make ice and-Oh, wait a minute! Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good and they look good and you'd step over your own mother just to get one, but you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another one!"

The first part is gold, but I loved that entire segment.

Last edited:
Hutz: Now don't you worry, Mrs. Simpson, I - uh-oh. We've drawn Judge Snyder.
Marge: Is that bad?
Hutz: Well, he's kind of had it in for me, since I accidently ran over his dog. Actually, replace `accidently' with `repeatedly', and replace `dog' with `son'.

I can't think of my favourite but here are a few good one's

Homer: Honey my minds always open to new ideas ONION'S IN THE PEAS WHAT THE HELL!! (Throws plate)

Works on contingency?
No, money down!

also,

Hey, where's Sideshow bob and that guy that eats peoples faces? I'm right here chief!!! Then where is Sideshow Bob?

Lisa: "Mr. Gumble, this is a Girl Scout meeting."
Barney: "Is it? Or is it that you girls can't admit you have a problem??"

Probably not number one fave, but certainly one of the best...I am partial to the Simpsons-Critic crossover episode :)

Back