what is your non-traditional dream pet?

tyler

A Burden on Online Simpsons Fandom Since '13
cast aside the domesticated classics we know and love, if you could somehow magically tame any creature to unconditionally love you and perhaps devour your enemies, what would you choose?

i have two in mind, here's my first:
pangolin_3180820b.jpg

the motherfuckinnnnn pangolin! look at it. LOOK at it. it is so adorable, those little hands clasped together, it looks like it's not sure how to ask someone on a date, or perhaps like a supervillain's timid henchman about to break some bad news. in reality this would be unethical because they are actually the most trafficked animal in the world with all eight species being frequently poached, but in dream world my little scaly butler would get his daily thanksgiving feast of ants or termites and little bops on his nose. he is a microcosm of all that is good in the world and i would die for him.

what about you folks, go wild any animal you desire, even an insect if you're one of those people.

I’m pretty sure they can’t with their tiny arms and all but even if they could I imagine Dino poop is way more valuable than monkey poop so I could sell it on EBay I’d be able to get my dream home in Cincinnati Ohio.

Back