What if U.S. government bans The Simpsons?

AnthonyNoHomers70100

Stonecutter
The Simpsons was banned in some countries, but what if the Federal government of the United States ban The Simpsons?. Not only would the series be canceled but they would also ban its broadcast not only in America also worldwide. They would not allow reruns of old seasons. Example suppose that the congress approves a law that regulates the contents of the tv shows and that law would be signed by president Joe Biden and that law would come into force, we would be saying goodbye to The Simpsons, and not only The Simpsons, other shows like South Park, Family Guy and a lot of adult cartoons would also be censored by that law. Banning The Simpsons worldwide would be a blow to freedom of expression. I'm not American but I don't want that the U.S. government bans The Simpsons and other adult cartoons.

A forced cancellation of The Simpsons by orders of the American government would bring serious economic losses to Disney and Fox, would lose billions of dollars.

Last edited:
I'm confused. Why do you think the U.S. government would ban The Simpsons in the first place? I know this is a what-if thread, but it raises some questions in itself.

As long as they keep matching the voice actor’s race with the character’s race, I think they’ll be fine.

Back