What happened to the board?

blueguy

Junior Camper
Last week it worked fine from work, but this week, it only loads the board up to the Super Forum. Entering that section only shows up to the header and that's it. It's been like this for 3 days now. Any ideas?

ATT00001.gif

Yes, it's IE7, there's nothing I can do about that since it's the work computer.

Last week it worked fine from work, but this week, it only loads the board up to the Super Forum. Entering that section only shows up to the header and that's it. It's been like this for 3 days now. Any ideas?

ATT00001.gif

Yes, it's IE7, there's nothing I can do about that since it's the work computer.

I'm seeing this as well on the latest firefox and IE. It looked alright yesterday when I viewed the board on safari.

I'm on Chrome and everything is normal. Loaded it up on IE and it's normal there too. Wonder what the deal is.

so guys should we tell blueguy about the elaborate prank we're pulling on his browser, or are we gonna to wait until the computer explodes?

i've been having a similar problem where threads only load halfway before timing out. frustrating me towards reading

edit: has anyone ever read philip k. dick's zeus the almighty from vbulletin iv

Nope, haven't played with any skins. I can try to clear the cache on Friday, but it's good to hear I'm not the only one having issues.

just throw your computer away and buy a new one

get two or three in case you need something to throw at a stop sign on the way home

Has the board been drag ass slow for anyone else lately? At home and at work, it's been a bitch to load.

Has the board been drag ass slow for anyone else lately? At home and at work, it's been a bitch to load.

fixing this. can someone please text/email/pm me from now on when this happens?

The board is no longer drag ass slow, it's super drag ass slow if it loads, which is prob 75% of the time for me.

you're preaching to the choir. good (and fast) times are a' comin', one way or another

They'd better. Nearly half the time, when I click on something. It takes about two minutes to load, only to bring me to a page that says "Oops! This link appears to be broken!"

well the loading times here generally are awful, trust me

Back