What Episodes That Focuses on Mr. Burns is Your Favorite?

Little Nellie Kelly

...and I facepalm so hard
Which episode is your favorite of the lollygagger?

It has to be "Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish."

Oh, and I'm terribly sorry for not adding every episode, but there are more than 25 (the poll option limit) episodes about our 104 year old tyrant.

definitely Last Exit To Springfield

WSMB, Homer The Smithers, Blood Feud and The Trouble With Trillions are also great

Last edited:
"Two Cars In Every Garage And Three Eyes On Every Fish", "Blood Feud", "Burns Verkaufen der Kraftwerk", "Rosebud", "Last Exit To Springfield", and "The Curse Of The Flying Hellfish" would all easily make my top ten favorite episodes.

^
Mr. Burns-episodes are easily one of the most interesting secondary character-centric episodes during the first seven seasons.
Afterwards, his appeal as a character disappeared due to bad portrayal and loss of the essence of his personal traits, in contrast with Skinner or Milhouse, who stayed consistent in characterization throughout the classic as well as the non-classic era.

WSMB and LETS are clearly unbeatable for me.

But "Blood Feud" and "The Old Man and Lisa" gets a mention from me.

All of the classic ones are great, but I actually think it would be Fraudcast News followed by C.E. Doh. Both of those are full of great jokes, especially the former.

Top 5:

1) Last Exit To Springfield
2) Who Shot Mr.Burns Part One and Two
3) Blood Feud
4) Two Cars In Every Garage And Three Eyes On Every Fish
5) Rosebud

01022004201850.jpg

Also happens to be my all-time favourite episode :P

I will have to go with The Old Man and the Lisa. But I also love Burns in Rosebud, Homer the Smithers, Who Shot Mr. Burns Part One and especially his part in Bart Gets Hit By a Car (his performance in the court scenes still crack me up today).

I can't every Burns-centric episode off the top of my head, but I tend to think WSMB Part 1 would be a safe bet.

I have to go with Blood Feud, just because I can't express how Burns-like Burnsie was in this episode. It's Burns in his purest form I think.

Back