What do you look like?

Irvine

Hired Goon
I look like this.
234786561_622344102066157_1931809963719101722_n.jpg

Thought I’d bump this old thread. Here is an actual photograph of myself showcasing what I really look like.
IMG_2306.jpeg

View attachment 3744 thought about it for a while then finally decided to post my photo

I've noticed how you've recently brought up repeatedly how supposedly hot you are (in the prostitution thread, the hot cartoon characters thread, changing your signature to braggning about how easily you can get laid) and, when now seeing your picture... well I think I speak for everyone when I say that it's beyond anything one could ever imagine. I'm sorry if I ever doubted your words.

What I'm about to say is not a troll post:

If you want to know what I look like, then you need look no further than a famous portrait of classical composer George Frideric Handel painted by Balthasar Denner in 1733. I'm fortunately not quite as overweight but the face itself is the spitting image of me:

I've noticed how you've recently brought up repeatedly how supposedly hot you are (in the prostitution thread, the hot cartoon characters thread, changing your signature to braggning about how easily you can get laid) and, when now seeing your picture... well I think I speak for everyone when I say that it's beyond anything one could ever imagine. I'm sorry if I ever doubted your words.
yeaaaah, i'm pretty cool

As one of those people that always imagine people look like their avatars, part of me legitimately think that I should stay away from this thread before more people post and my entire world view is shattered. Whatever people look like in real life it can never compete with the likes of simpsons characters, Pokémon, cartoon frogs and stuff.

As one of those people that always imagine people look like their avatars, part of me legitimately think that I should stay away from this thread before more people post and my entire world view is shattered. Whatever people look like in real life it can never compete with the likes of simpsons characters, Pokémon, cartoon frogs and stuff.
Agreed! I always picture people in my head as looking just like their avatars.

Indeed. But I hope you do realize that by that logic, you look like Bart Simpson the way he would look in "My 600 lb Life".

As for me, I've been a smiling green cartoon frog since way before that sort of thing became associated with the alt-right, so nobody get any ideas.

Back