What Car Do U Drive Around In

The Goode Family

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
post in here. im curious to see which cars nhcers make go vroom vroom. i personally cruise around in a 2003 silver honda civic. you know, like this
Eo5rITz.jpg

it's not the most exciting car but i'm not gonna lie i'm kinda attached to the thing. will be sad when its time to let it go. or if it gets tboned or something. who knows.

2012 Nissan Altima. Not the fanciest car or anything, but it's functional.

hqdefault.jpg

Would love to own a Mustang someday. A lot of the older models are manual transmission, though, so I would need to finally learn how to drive stick.

i take the bus. gets the job done
shoutout to oc transpo
octranspo_articulated.jpg

here's my previous car, a 2009 Ford Fusion. Also owned that blue Dodge Neon(2003) between my Fusion and my dads Bronco for a few years, don't have a better picture of it though(it is viewable on street view for a few folks here!)
hm1BRwl.jpg

Here's my first car, next to the Bronco there, a 1970 Ford Maverick. My little brother has it now, is using it as a project car.
XSV5Hqo.jpg

And that's the compete history of cars I've owned.

No picture yet (shame on me) but I'm usually driving my dad's 2012 Civic. Decent car, but the 2005 Civic is my personal favorite. It's fast, and if I finally get my own car, I'd buy another one with a manual transmission in it.

I learned and practiced to drive over the course of a few years with my dad's silverstream Toyota Corolla. I can never remember if it's from 98 or 99 but they look similar anyway.

25546023.jpg

I practiced and actually got my license with my mom's Toyota Corolla, though. Hell if I know the year, it's pretty new. I can't recognize it off of photos alone based on the front grill. I'm almost always looking at the back of the car.

Sorta like this one:

70182079.jpg

[MENTION=1694]kupomog[/MENTION] based on the headlights' shape, the newer Corolla is maybe a '09, 10, 11, somewhere around in that age range. I know that they have that particular shape, though.

I'm getting a 2003 Toyota Corolla, hopefully it'll be a good car.

[MENTION=13089]Tinselled Jim[/MENTION] that car is like a fiery red blob of cuteness.

Just got my car in today. It seems in good shape though it will definitely need a wash from being blasted through several states in like a day. Doesn't seem to have any damage and I did back it up and then pull it forward to where it will have to be until we register it in a few days. I'm already thinking about getting fun accessories for it like CarLashes. I dunno.

2014 Nissan Rogue, just bought it last month. For the last four years I've been driving my mom's old 2006 RAV4 which was reliable, for sure. Prior to that I wound up in accidents that totaled two cars in a three year succession because I have bad luck. One was a 2003 Saturn, and the other was a 2009 Kia Sentra. I'm so happy with my current car, and I'm taking it on its first road trip next week. It has a back up camera which is a huge boon for me, and the built-in bluetooth is fantastic.

DCU5z-DV0AAhiQ6.jpg:large

Really gorgeous car, [MENTION=3954]Ryan[/MENTION]. I was considering getting a Nissan Versa Note since they're cheap and seem relatively decent back when I first started researching about cars. My dad has a '90s Nissan truck that's still going strong.

I had a 2005 mini cooper s (greatest car I've ever owned) and had to get rid of it in 2015 because it was leaking oil and had 200,000 miles on it. Ended up getting this 2015 on closeout for $5,000 off:

2015-Dodge-Veloster.jpg

It's okay, but when in a two years I'm getting another Mini.

Why two years? It might still be going strong then.

I do love how that car looks like it's hunkered down and ready to take a big angry bite out of life. I have no idea why the trend is now to make cars look like pissed-off sharks that are constantly screaming, but it's a thing. Early 00's cars look kind of wide-eyed and dopey and early '10s cars tend to look sort of feminine with how they're sculpted and how the headlights are shaped.

Not my image, but my Pontiac G5 is exactly the same so it makes no difference:

oqezdKn.jpg

I've had to get the bearings and the busted fuel line fixed the first two years, but it still runs like a charm.

mustang is at my parents house on account it's afraid of the recent snow and ice we've been getting

currently driving this bad boy
image1.jpg

1986 Subaru GL 4x4 station wagon.

Back