Welcome to the NHC: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

Hello, my name is Mr.. Snrub.. Yes, that'll do. Any who, I have been a Simpsons fan my entire life. I grew up watching the Simpsons every single day and I stopped after season 20. Why, you ask? Because my life started getting super busy and I didn't enjoy season 20 really at all.. The Simpsons couldn't really interest me enough to stop my busy schedule and watch it. Don't get me wrong, I never forgot about The Simpsons because I would still quote them and think about them daily.
Long story short, I ended up having a binge of season 20-now. I watched The 7 Beer Itch earlier because I missed it on Sunday... and that episode caused me to find this site because of how much it sucked. I needed to find fellow Simpsons fans who could confirm my opinion.

Thank you for reading! So glad I could find other people who love The Simpsons and a place to discuss the show! :D

Hi Guys, I'm a old Simpson-fan and grew up as a Bart but now I'm a real Homer :)
I registered because I'm looking for a specific episode but it seems that I can find here more than I'm looking for!
Hope that you guys can help me!

Greetings from Flanders (I kid you not, I live there), Belgium

Thx guys. Could you help me where to go? I have a picture and I'm trying to link it to the right episode: THE SIMPSONS Family.JPG

I'm Bart Cartman, i'm named like that becasue i love South Park and Simpsons, i love early 90s Simpsons and i'm researching how the Bartmania hit the wolrd in 1990 :)

Hi, everybody. Made an account a few days ago am finally introducing myself. I've been a HUGE fan of The Simpsons since Roasting On an Open Fire first aired. I'm mostly a fan of the classic episodes, but also love seasons 9-12 and some episodes after that. I picked my username because Lisa the Beauty Queen is one of my favorites. and I'm kind of a bookish nerdgirl so I relate to Lisa.

Fun fact. I used to sell used dvd's on Amazon a long time ago and Richard Sakai bought one. It was a old black and white movie Make a Million. I googled the shipping address and it really was the Simpsons guy.

Hi all,

Feanor here. Big fan of The Simpsons since the start. Also American Dad, Family Guy, Archer, Big mouth, etc etc. Be great to discuss whatever, but I’m not a Simpsons expert by any means. Was diverted here to see what people thought of Rogu in Am Dad. I have all Am dads up to him arriving and am now watching this strange character on the new shows. Well, I look forward to chatting to you all. Oh, and I’m a Brit. See you all around !

Hello, SkineeLeggz here. I've been a fan since I was 8 years old. Big fan of Simpsons seasons 3-8 over all others really.

Hi everyone, just joined today. Been a fan of The Simpsons nearly my entire life, since it first came out. Recently got bit by the bug again and am on a quest to watch every episode, in order!

Hello!

I'm here to introduce myself a bit so, here we go!

I'm a big fan of the Simpsons, watched all the episodes of the 30 first seasons (as season 31 is not out yet in Belgium) and watching seasons 31/32 in streaming!

One day, while I was playing a card game and watching the Simpsons at the same time I was thinking... Why isn't there any Simpsons TCG currently existing?

So I decided to create it! The game is currently under progress! (And the legal questions too tho!)

Well Hi! I still remember being excited when the 1st episode of The Simpsons hit Aussie TV here downunder. So many years later I find myself here. What I am actually trying to do is contact an old friend of mine who was huge on the Simpsons fan Australian (world?) scene, Gavan McCormack (tetragon) who used to maintain the Simpsons FAQ and other things so maybe someone here will know him?. I remember Gav being very excited at meeting Yeardley Smith back in the mid 90's here in Australia (I think in the same shop where I got my signed Simpsons print). Gav was at my wedding a a couple of decades ago and I've not seen him since and he seems very elusive on the internet and now even in the Simpsons scene it seems. If anyone knows Gav or how to contact him, can you let him know an old friend is trying to make contact and ask him if he would like to he can message me via here.

Last edited:
Hi -- SOS superfans! I need to find the name of the episode where Homer Whispers to Marge "Richard Nixon" ... The episode is NOT about Richard Nixon, it's just Homer pointing out the obvious to Marge with one of his "loud whispers". Any one know what episode that is from??? Thanks. I believe in you guys.

Hi -- SOS superfan! I need to find the name of the episode where Homer Whispers to Marge "Richard Nixon" ... The episode is NOT about Richard Nixon, it's just Homer pointing out the obvious to Marge with one of his "loud whispers". Any one know what episode that is from??? Thanks. I believe in you guys.

Back