Welcome to the NHC: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

WHAT EPISODE DOES HOMER whisper "Richard Nixon" loudly to Marge?

Hi -- SOS superfans! I need to find the name of the episode where Homer Whispers to Marge "Richard Nixon" ...

The episode is NOT about Richard Nixon, it's just Homer pointing out the obvious to Marge with one of his "loud whispers".
Any one know what episode that is from??? Thanks. I believe in you guys.

I can't believe I can't place what episode.

Hi hello Im Four!

I joined in 2018, but I dont think I ever made an introduction?

I really love the simpsons, and I’ve been a big fan since I was a kid, and Id just like to meet more fans tbh lol
Also Id like to try and be more active here ofc

Hello! I’ve been watching the Simpsons regularly for the past 13 years, I’ve heard about this forum before, just didn’t have the time to make an account. But as you can see now, I do have a bit of extra time to post here.

It’s nice to see a community of a show none of my friends watched anymore, something that I myself was starting to lose touch with. I hope this community will be able to spark my passion in the Simpsons once again. It’s nice to meet all of you, I hope you thought it was nice to meet me.

Hello fans of the simpsons I would like to introduce myself I am someone who has been watching the series for as Long as he can remember and still finds the new episodes entertaining so I registre on this quite charming forum and give my own opinions I hope we get along

Hi! I’m Leonard. I’ve been a Simpsons fan since 2017. When I first started watching, my mother thought it was just as inappropriate as Family Guy, but as I continued to watch the Simpsons, I realized how tame they were compared to Family Guy. Nowadays, I see people say the Simpsons have lost their charm, but I still think the Simpsons are funny in a way and still iconic like they were in the 90s. So yea, I’ve come a long way and I think this is a great website to vent about what stuff you have seen in the show, and questions you have. I’m on a mission to watch each episode in production order and review them.

Hello to all,

Watched the first ten seasons of the show I believe back in 2017 and fell in love with it. Never continued on but decided to start again from the beginning and try to make it to the movie which I enjoyed when I saw it in theaters. I post on a few other movie forums but I'm kind of burnt out on them at the moment. Binged Season 1 today and it was nice to watch them again.

Hello everyone I am newbie here and I am glad to be part of this community and I think there is lot of thing to learn and gain some knowledge.

Howdy from Austin. Long time Simpsons fan, raised both children on The Simpsons. Just read the New Yorker interview with the Great John Swartzwelder. Take care, all.

Back