weirdest dream you ever had

Well, that still doesn't explain the hot dog, the twinkie, and Peter Griffin.

I actually had another Simpsons related dream earlier this week. I was watching Jeopardy and there was a Simpsons category. It must have been Double Jeopardy because the contestant hit a Daily Double on the $1600 square. The question it was looking for was "Blame it on Lisa" but I don't remember the wording of the answer. Then the $2000 square wanted the name of that female secretary of Krusty from the really early seasons but nobody got it. Heh.

A few years ago I had a dream I was back in high school and Stephen colbert was a friend and classmate senior year. He was captain of the debate team and would win all his debates by giving Colbert style rants. Afterwards at parties he'd always come clean to me and tell me he made everything up.

When I was little (Like about 4 or 5) I would have these recurring dreams where my soul would exit my body (Like I could look down at myself). I would then be sucked into my old crib from when I was a baby which was filled with clothes and everything would go dark. Then I would be in the company of Sunny and Sable from the WWE and they were in their bras and panties.
WWE-Sunny-Nude-Naked-Topless.jpg

148.jpg

So yeah, from an early age I guees I was a horny little bastard :lol:

I had a dream last night where I pulled all my teeth out, and ended up just tearing my face up, bone and all. Haven't a clue what it all means.

I had a dream I was attending film school and won a contest to direct an amateur horror film with Toby Maguire, who was voluntering his time to be the lead role in this one hour feature. Anyway, the school's sister school in the Ukraine was teaming up with us to make this movie and when I got over there, I was picked up by a cab and dropped off in the worse neighborhood at some run down rambler. So, I was going to call the school, but phone wasn't compatible with cellphone service, so I went in and found this beat up shithole of a house with a note on the counter saying "Movie props in bathroom." So I find the props and their dried up monsters from the movie "Critters" and there was another note: "Soak in bathtub to use" I threw them in the tub and fell asleep in the living room chair and woke up to cold draft coming from the bathroom. The Critter things had come to life and ate their way through the bathroom wall.

So, in a panic, I ran out of the house to meet a person I knew from my Deviant art account who lived in the Ukraine, but had no way of getting a hold of her directly, so I waited outside the university she attended, met her and told her everything that happened. Looking at me half like I've lost my mind and half creeper, she decided to help me catch a plane back to the USA and we headed for a strip mall where there was a travel agent. When we arrived at the mall, a store selling TVs in their storefronts had grizzly images of blood covered sheets being pulled out houses as panicked police officers were trying to hide the truth of what happened secret. Meanwhile, at the travel agency, Toby Maguire was on his phone screaming at his agent and wanting to kick me, the director's, ass because he arrived in the middle of this clusterfuck while the girl who was supposed to help me was swooning over "Spiderman."

That's when I woke up...

A few months ago, I dreamt we were having a family dinner at my Grandma's and all of the sudden the doorbell rings and its Justin Bieber. He tells us we've won a dinner with Justin Bieber contest. We talk to each other in private and realize none of us had entered the contest. We let him in and he keeps asking casual questions about us, apparently knowing all of our names and what we do. We're nice to him, but it's a pretty quiet and awkward dinner.

I had a dream last night where I pulled all my teeth out, and ended up just tearing my face up, bone and all. Haven't a clue what it all means.

Sounds like an even more extreme version of that scene from Poltergeist.

Another crazy dream I had was that I was at a bar for a halloween costume and I was dressed as scorpion from Mortal Kombat. i get super drunk and get arrested for public intox, however, they never take off the costume, so I'm still dressed up as Scorpion while I'm in my jail cell

I wonder if I concentrate hard enough when I go to sleep can I dream about dropkicking the Pope off a blimp into a volcano of boiling shit.

Jason Voorhees stalked me from a playground where he murdered a kid, through a canyon where I had to kill mutants and snakes with the cast of 30 Rock, to a train where he murdered Liz Lemon. Then he separated our cars, we went down another track which became a rollercoaster that our cars got stuck on, and he tried to chase me down on foot as I jumped across tracks but Pete Hornberger pushed him off and then I woke up.

:gatorshrug:

Haha, I few years ago when I was working for a telemarketing company, I dreamt the call center was bought buy Jack Donaghy so he could make a reality show about us. He'd have pre shifts to tell us the importance of product placement and what demographics to focus on. He took me aside and told me I'd be one of the main characters, because I tested well with "soccer moms" and "drunken frat guys" One of my coworkers was so mad about being in a reality show, that he quit his job and joined the mafia. He was the calling center's IT guy, so he wound up developing remote controlled car bombs. One of the cars he demonstrated on was mine. I then angrily walk up to him, but he's surrounded by gangsters who only talk in gangster films cliches, so I decide not to confront him and angrily walk home

The sad thing is I have lucid dreams a lot of the time, this was one of them. I was expected to go save her (and it was well within my means) but I didn't feel like dealing with the drama of fighting Jason fucking Voorhees so I explicitly chose to sit back and let her get a machete to the...whatever he did to her, it was pretty bloody.

The other night, I had a dream that ALF was planning to marry myself and Female Dole at the Utah salt flats for some reason

I had a dream were the infamous Female Irvine became a mod on here and banned me for all the conversations I had about her on here.

I was walking on the street at night and I get ambushed by a bunch of dolphins and they started to attack me.

I had a dream where I was the size of a cricket and was surrounded by millions of white rabbits that were trying to eat and/or kill me.

I had a dream where I bought a knife and stuck it in a plastic grocery bag. However, the knife fell out and hit me in the foot and I died.

Not exactly my weirdest, but I had a dream where I was in a Korean Art Gallery and every single work was a child-like painting of The Simpsons. An old woman was playing an accordion for no particular reason.

Back