weirdest dream you ever had

Last night I dreamt that me and my sister's fiance had to brave a treacherous labyrinth which tested our intelligence, physical prowess, endurance and willpower.

At the other end was a wine tasting cellar that overlooked the sea.

It was owned by a guy played by John Malkovich.

Not John Malkovich. Played by John Malkovich.

I didn't recognise him as John Malkovich until I woke up. In the dream he was just the guy who owned the wine cellar.

last night i had some dream where i was at a movie theater about to watch some movie that was supposedly billed as 'the scariest movie of all time' and the opening was this guy cutting off the fingers of another person. the thing that made it extra creepy was the sound effect, and the bloodied image. it was so vivid, sounded so real, that as soon as the fingers were cut off, i woke up. which has never happened with a dream before

A few nights ago I dreamt my family and I were on a vacation somewhere. I left the hotel and went to a strip club down the street. Then there was a time lap and I woke up in the hotel room super hung over and I had apparently taken someone's cowboy hat from the club

I've had dreams where I was walking around the apartment complex where I worked stark naked for cheap thrills, and last night there was a sequel where my employer caught up with the CCTV and accused me of doing it, only in that version of the dream I was convinced I never did it and said as much, to which they were like, we have you on camera.

I had a dream where I had a butler who looked like my uncle? Not sure myself but we were in my previous apartment too for whatever reason.

Reminded me of the Seinfeld scene in The Pilot at least!

I had a dream that was at a hospital and looking through binoculars at Al Jean getting brain surgery. It was pretty cool. But I have a buzzing clock in my room, and I was worried that clock would start buzzing loudly and distract the surgeon, leading him to make a mistake and kill Jean. So I was a little nervous too.

Last edited:
Maybe the surgeons were major Simpsons fans, and they were transplanting the brain of Sam Simon into Al Jean so he could direct better episodes.

Wait, that was a dream, right? Cod sarn it.

Couple of days ago. I had a dream that me and my family were going to watch Alien: Covenant but My Hero Academia came on before it.

Conclusion: I'm obsessed with MHA and I need to see the first half of Covenant because that missing part is haunting my dreams apparently

I had probably the funniest dream in long while a few night ago.

For some reason, I was dreamed I was accepted into Oxford Music Academy in London, which is odd because I have no interest in playing an instrument. Even more odd, my room mate was Paul MacCartney and I remember having this conversation as we were unpacking:

ME: Um, what the heck are you doing here? You're like a billionaire who already plays 10 instruments.

PAUL: Uh...yeah, well, I never really had proper training to play an accordion. Better late than never!

Had a dream last night that I bought some Yu-Gi-Oh cards, opened the box, and started eating the cards. Then halfway through, I stopped and was like, “What have I done?!”

I don’t dream often and when I do it usually plays out in my real-life but about a year ago I dreamed I drove in a green Volvo from my house to a Poyeye’s Chicken this was complete insanity because in real-life I don’t own a Volvo and there’s no Poyeye’s chicken near me.

These are possibly the weirdest dreams I've had in a while. A few nights ago, I dreamed I was watching an animated movie that was basically end credits and copyright info in a loop after the opening. I fast forwarded through it, but that's all it was. In another scenario, the TV news were covering these three men wearing clothes made from bubble gum who were complaining about clothes taxes or something like that.

So I dreamed a few nights ago that I was walking in an outdoor mall in my area and eventually I turned into a horse. Not physically, but I started walking on all fours for some reason and going "clip, clop, clip, clop". That didn't last long, however, as I went to sit on a bench. At that point, I was approached by a bunch of kids protesting popcorn, saying it's too salty and full of fatty acids. I tried to tell them that the stand giving the popcorn away (FYI, in real life, there is no popcorn stand there at all) is to blame, not the popcorn itself. I said that homemade popcorn is actually okay, but popcorn bought at stands tends to be needlessly full of extra sodium.

I still have no idea where the horse part came from.

One of my dreams recently: One of my teachers had kidnapped me for some reason and refused to let me out of the room. Eventually, I escaped, but got a message on my phone indicating my teacher was trying to get into one of my accounts (I want to say Google).

Maybe not the weirdest dream I ever had, but last night I dreamed that me and my siblings, their friends and my cousins were planting plant seeds in the summer as kids/teenagers for some reason. Anyway for some reason we dug a sizeable hole , placed a young girl in the hole, buried her underneath with dirt and then planted a seed. We could hear her struggling to breathe, but we didn't know that we could have shoveled the dirt away, so we had to let her die. It was not until after she died, that we realized we could have shoveled the dirt away to save her, or not buried her in the first place! :confused:

Here's another dream I had a few hours ago, which I think is more illogical than weird.

I was with someone from my school (likely a teacher). We walked past a stairway to the subway towards a "mausoleum" (it was also labeled a "wax museum") that had flowers on the steps. My teacher said something about not being able to get in before when we saw the flowers. We walked inside and I went into this room where I saw a projection screem playing random clips. Apparently, we were supposed to listen to the sound effects within them. One of the clips was a vaguely comedic B&W clip involving a policeman and a hose. Some of my classmates from the schools I've went to were in the room as well, They were sitting at desks, most of which weren't occupied. At the end of the presentation, we prepared to go back someplace. There was a couch in the room, and sitting on it were some flat packages packaged in cardboard addressed to me. I took these packages with me when I left, but didn't open them. I saw a pair of slippers in the room, which I assumed were mine, but I don't remember wearing (or taking) them.

My dreams can be really weird: Once, I had a dream where if I touched something, it would immediatly turn to dust. That also meant that the whole world turned to dust. And I turned into dust.

One of the weirdest I've ever had was that I watched a movie with Charlotte from Rugrats singing in a movie in my grandma house's living room, and I think I remember I heard her sung twice (if I remember correctly, one of them was probably when she was cooking on some pot, something like that, and one of them was with others in harmony). I thought her singing voice was beautiful. I wanted to watch a whole movie, but my grandma changed the channel, something like that. Then, I was forced by grandma to eat mash potatoes and mud puddle in the kitchen. Then, after a while, I woke up. That was a few years ago back on around March 13, 2020.

Last edited:
i've been having the same recurring dream for like 10 years now, but it isnt always the same, each time it happens there's something different, like a what if scenario type of thing. it's based of a real memory, but the dream just shows me how it could've went differently i guess idk

I have bizarre dreams all the time, couldn’t remember them well enough to share any of them. But there’s always something eacky going on in my head when I’m asleep.

When I was at a hotel with my friends, the year was set to be around 2012-2013. It was odd.

Once when I was a kid I dreamed that my mom was screaming at me because I said I didn’t know what aliens were.

I had a dream where I had an overwhelming amount of pet rabbits and one of them got their head knocked off but somehow didn't bother them at all so... yeah, weird.

(There is actually a condition rabbits can have where their head is stuck on a tilt, sometimes at a close to 90 degree angle. They're still actually capable of living a more or less normal life if well cared for!)

I had a dream where I had an overwhelming amount of pet rabbits and one of them got their head knocked off but somehow didn't bother them at all so... yeah, weird.

(There is actually a condition rabbits can have where their head is stuck on a tilt, sometimes at a close to 90 degree angle. They're still actually capable of living a more or less normal life if well cared for!)
Username checks out.

i once had a dream where my body was made of hands, like my eyes were hands making O's and my mouth was a hand with the lower lip being the thumb, my heart was even a hand that i had to protect from different memories, and i remember i could change my face hands to make my hand hands, which i could grab weapons with, do more damage or hit multiple memories. it was fucking horrifying.

i once had a dream where my body was made of hands, like my eyes were hands making O's and my mouth was a hand with the lower lip being the thumb, my heart was even a hand that i had to protect from different memories, and i remember i could change my face hands to make my hand hands, which i could grab weapons with, do more damage or hit multiple memories. it was fucking horrifying.
I once dreamed that my mother yelled at me “You don’t know what aliens are?”

Back