Weird Dreams about The Simpsons

sparkeydavis

Decent Local Marmalade
I dreamed that Bart had to do a stage show, but he needed a haircut, so he wouldn't go out. He was really upset.
Long story short, I had to help him find pinking shears.

Ba-dum chhhhh!
... No kidding. The dream had a punchline.

So has anybody else here had Simpsons-related dreams?
Spill it, ladies and gentlemen -- I want to know your weirdest, most entertaining Simpsons dreams.

I've have a lot of dreams in which I was watching new Simpsons episodes (of course).

In one of them, Marge and Homer sold Santa's Little Helper to a mysterious, wealthy stranger, and Bart tried to find out who they sold him to. And Lindsey Naegle helped him. I can't remember anything else about it.

Another one involved a new trend at Springfield Elementary in which the students went around riding tortoises, and it involved a scene in which some kid was at the dentist, but then the dentist turned into Cletus shoving a pepper mill down one of his kids' throat at a restaurant. The same episode also involved Homer watching a movie trailer about someone who rides a flying shack (much like Willie's) around, fighting crime. Then the actor from the movie appeared at the Simpsons' house, driving a white van, because Homer apparently owed him money.

Not all of my Simpsons-related dreams involving watching new episodes. In another dream I had, my mom was friends with Moe, and me and my sister went to his house for some reason. He lived in my hometown, in a neighborhood where the streets were not paved and they were grass. However, we found him dead in the basement, lying on a table (hey may have been underneath the tablecloth, but I can't remember). Then we went in the back yard, where Agnes Skinner's body was wrapped in a tablecloth (or maybe a tarp), and her eyes were wide open, as was her mouth. There was also blood all around her mouth, as if she had been eating human flesh. And for some reason my cat was running around his house, and she turned into a bunch of other cats. I also remember calling for a van to pick up the bodies (not the police, I called specifically for one of those corpse vans).

I have all kinds of bizarre dreams and nightmares (I still remember Agnes Skinner's terrifying face in great detail), but those are the only ones I can remember involving The Simpsons (aside from the occasional cameo by a character).

I have had a lot of dreams about The Simpsons. Some i remember:

I wrote a episode of The Simpsons and sent it to the writers expecting it to not be accepted but it got accepted and it got aired a couple of months later and it got only great reviews with people giving it 10/10 and rating it he best Simpsons episode in years and then Al Jean sent me to his office asking if i could take over as showrunner after him and then i woke up.

After reading about Dead Bart i had a dream that i actually saw the episode. I remember the family members randomly sitting on the couch then suddenly having their faces torn off and then cutting away to Bart falling from the plane and then i remember the rest of the family laughing about it and talking about how worthless Bart was to the family and then the episode ended with Homer saying "well we finally got rid of the boy" with a evil voice that sounded nothing like Homer and then i woke up.

I had a dream once that i met Matt Groening and i talked to him and just asked him basic stuff about him and the show and such and then the conversation got different when Matt lent me a dvd that were titled "The Simpsons Season 0" and he described it as the creation he regret making and that the show would had been cancelled instantly if the episodes on the dvd aired and then he didin´t say anything and walked away. I got curious too see what those episodes were that apparently were made before season 1 but were never aired for some reason. Then i watched the first episode and it was extremely boring, all it was was just Homer standing around and talking about boring politics with Lisa and then the episode ended after pretty much nothing happening and then i watched the rest of the episodes and they were also extremely boring to the point where they were even more boring then Moe Goes From Rags To Riches. I wondered how the writers could go from episodes like those to what the show eventually became as those were even less enjoyable then the worst hd-episodes. Then i went too Matt Groening again and gave back the dvd and were about to ask him which people wrote those episodes but then he all of a sudden vanished and everything turned black and then i woke up.

I made this thread a while ago.

I once dreamt that i was on springfield and no idea why but homer was chasing me. Then being a dream it just got weird and he was chasing me trough a huge grass field at night and that's about as much as i remember.

Sorry. I didn't see it. Link?

Woah. It's amazing how many of these are nightmares.
I don't think I've had any Simpsons nightmares per se... though I did have a weird dream about Lenny and Carl. I can't remember what happened in it, but I felt weird about them for ages.

In another dream I had, my mom was friends with Moe, and me and my sister went to his house for some reason.

Once I dreamt Sideshow Bob was one of my brothers. He'd come back from London after a long time and we were really pleased to see him.
I know I only dreamt that because one of my real brothers is studying in London, though...

A few years back I had a dream centred around a ficticious old school Simpsons episode. Bart had done something to raise his IQ and was doing well on school tests, to the immense pride of his family. However, he soon starts to feel guilt for having cheated to gain this intelligence, and starts constantly hearing these words of praise in his head, making him feel worse.
This eventually leads Bart to escape into the realms of his mind, where he appears in this strange room with a television and a Q like character who keeps throwing Bart riddles and school like questions while also interacting with the audience in fourth wall breaking manners such as instructing them to do things with their TV/VHS/DVD remote (depending on which version of the episode was being watched). The scene gets more and more surreal, while 'I Can See for Miles' by The Who starts playing in the background. And then, the episode ends by suddenly cutting off without warning.
Kind of trippy and cool :P

pretty sure I've mentioned both of these in the past, but once I had a dream where I had bought s4 before I actually went out and bought it. I guess my excitement for it was just really high. this was when it was already out and I think they were up to s8 at the time but I wanted it really badly.

another dream I had was a sort of sequel to the simpsons movie, except it was supposed to be a horror film instead of comedy, and it had really gory scenes and really graphic deaths of characters.

Once I dreamed that Martin Prince had a spin-off based on him that aired on Toon Disney. It involved him with monsters or something to the best of my memory.

Dream #1- Lisa was at a fashion show dressed as Freddy Krueger.

Dream #2- Homer was a character from Soul Eater. I didn't eat souls or anything. He just sort of sat there.

Dream #3- Bart was turned into a cat./ All the Simpsons were cats.

Dream #4- Sword Art Online Parody.

I once had a dream where Matt Groening was president and in his speeches he had cicrus and heavy metal acts and screened previews of Futurama movies.
My brother had a dream where Lisa Simpson was president but because she was just a cartoon character, the real president was The Simpsons writing staff and each of her speeches had to be animated.

Been obsessed with the movie lately, and last night I just dreamt about a scene with Herb Powell for some reason, and he was talking on the phone. Assuming the family called him to maybe get some money since they escaped Springfield, only I didn't remember that I guess.

I usually have dreams about alternative versions of The Simpsons' episodes, but I can also dream of alternative versions of other series' episodes.

About 2-3 years ago I had a nightmare about a lost episode from the early 90's (season 1?) that nobody seemed to remember. It was a very short dream, but from what I remember the episode involves the Simpson family going on a camping trip with the main plot revolving around zombies. It had no humor and the zombies weren't like the zombies in other episodes, they were more akin to Homer in the "now how bout a hug?" gag and they moved fast and roared. The creepiest part about the dream was a weird sense of deja-vu, like it really was a real ep that nobody talks about anymore.

I had a dream in which my family and I were watching this episode where the Simpsons were babysitting Rod and Todd and they were evil (Rod and Todd were) and Todd said to Bart, "Everything Rod Flanders says is a lie! You have been warned!" and I thought, "Gosh, what would their dad think?!"

Also, I once had a nightmare where Ned wanted to run me over with his lawnmower and I thought, "I could call the police but they wouldn't believe me!"

I've had some pretty unusual Simpsons episode dreams, even back to when I was a little kid. I can remember one from when I was six years old (either 1994 or 1995), where the episode cut to Homer Simpson wearing a purple bathrobe and holding a martini, his eyes closed and sadly singing "Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I..." and then he went "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" in super-low slow-motion (ala his big no in "Deep Space Homer.") I definitely can't see that happening on a real episode of the show, regardless of the era.

I once had a dream where for a brief part of the dream I was on the camera view on Simpsons Hit & Run (I played that a lot as a kid) and no joke Lisa and Bart were having sex in that Malabo Stacy car Lisa has on level 3, i only imagine they were doing it because they parked up and the car started rocking for about 10 seconds XD... thats all i remember from it because the dream moved on to something else again but that was the only dream I've ever had of the Simpsons. (Thankfully)

Last edited:
I once had a dream where I walked into a Dunkin' Donuts and Homer was working there and I thought "He's probably gonna get fired."

The other night, I dreamt that we were in a cave and Ned Flanders was there and said, "I don't want to bug anyone but nature's calling and she's getting quite insistent."

i've been having a lot of dreams recently regarding specifically tiny little bart toys. like.. little key chain lookin fellas, in a 90s style. and in my dreams, i'm just.. sorting through this blue box filled with various 90s keychains and figurines, and shoveling every bart i find into my gullet. bart after bart, always searching for more. they have no discernible flavour, but they're still making that journey into my stomach night after night. i'm so scared. does this mean something.

I had a Simpsons related dream, in a Treehouse of Horror. Homer has upset the Lord, and now the Lord will send lots of rain. Ned builds a arc, and Homer wants to go, but Flanders says no. As the rain comes down, cars go off roads, electricity goes and Simpsons Fansites (the one that appeared in my dream was the Fandom Source book from 2000) now have no events. As Ned is about to leave, Homer sneaks on, with Bart clinging on to the arc. Then, the dream stopped.

I often dream about watching lost golden age episodes for the first time. In my dreams, I usually think that those episodes are absolutely excellent, but when I wake up I realize that they were just a bunch of nonsense. I remember one called "Who Saved Lisa's Dinosaur?" about Lisa taking care of a small dinosaur, and it being ambigous whether it only existed in her imagination.

I. Had a dream that Homer was crapping in his pants and I went into a house and I looked around the corner and Bart was staring at the wall and then I turned around and Bart was a skeleton and I got scared and then I saw Bart’s face right up in my face really fast and then there was a flashing light and then I saw superintendent Chalmers across the hallway with his underwear on say no take your paper because you’re suspended from work. Then I woke up and I was really a creepy dream

I once dreamt that i was on springfield and no idea why but homer was chasing me. Then being a dream it just got weird and he was chasing me trough a huge grass field at night and that's about as much as i remember.
I'm cackling like a lunatic at this.
I'LL MACE YOU GOOD!

Back