Was season 20 even released on DVD in the UK?

Men Behind The Sun Tzu

The Way We Wolfn't
I find it highly bizarre and annoying that everywhere I look there doesn't seem to be a single mention of which BBFC rating it received, nor what the discs themselves are rated individually. What the hell is going on here? Did they somehow forget to release this season on home media in one country, hence why even British collectors don't seem to own a British edition of it? Please someone help me stop wondering over this once and for all.

That Don Guy

Ooooo, floor pie
There is no reference to a DVD Region 2 release of this on amazon.co.uk, so I am assuming this was released only in North America.

Keep in mind that it was a fairly "bare-bones" release - no deleted scenes, commentaries, or other special features.

4Cats

Junior Camper
yeah you definitely didn’t miss out on much, I remember being really disappointed that there were no commentaries

Charlie

this is some friendly
There is no reference to a DVD Region 2 release of this on amazon.co.uk, so I am assuming this was released only in North America.

It was also released in Region 4 (Australia).

Definitely a crappy set, I'd only recommend it if someone was dead-set on being a DVD completist. Otherwise, wait and see if a release with proper special features eventuates.