US Politics (Office of the Former President Appreciation Thread)

How in the actual fuck do I log on all these years later and still have @'s?

o yea bby I'm da bomb :cool:

Yes, OSS, it's time we make everything water under the bridge and rekindle our epic friendship. As a duo, we'd be unstoppable. Xaiv and OldSchoolerSimpsons owning the Homers!

I know it's a little early, but here's my liston who I would like to be president of the USA from want to be to no way:

1: Kanye West
2: No One
3: Nelson Muntz
4: Me
5: Joe Biden
6: An independent who not a lot of people know
7: Anyone from the Whig party
8: Other
9: The janitor at The White House
100: Donald Trump

(BTW Xaiv, I think I know whether OSS is gonna forgive you.  He doesn't )

Last edited:
Pedophile Establishment Candidate 2020 Vs. Corporate Wall Street Fat Cat Out For The Fat Cats 2020...

Gee, how will I ever decide my vote?

If you don't like any of them, then just scribble on your voting paper (That what I'm gonna do, if Kanye West isn't on there). IMO, I think Trump's gonna win this year, whether I like it or not. I don't.

I'm voting Trump because they are gonna reveal Biden has dementia if he wins in November and make him step aside and then it'll be President Harris. :suicide:

Kamala's record and history should be researched by anyone voting Biden because if they can still cast their vote on that ticket after Kamala's inhumane and authoritarian political career, they're total hypocrites.

If you don't like any of them, then just scribble on your voting paper (That what I'm gonna do, if Kanye West isn't on there). IMO, I think Trump's gonna win this year, whether I like it or not. I don't.

The sad thing is you are right. I don't have a good feeling about November's vote. Even if he loses they will need the National Guard to drag his ass out.

my state is voting for me so it doesn't matter what I do.

think I'll just take a nap on the couch and wait for results on the television

The next president voting candidates (apart from Kanye) are the most disappointing in the history of America.

And ultimately, Trump's a disappointment because America's got the most COVID cases.

Kanye's a fucking idiot. He might even be worse than Trump. He doesn't know his ass from his elbow. He couldn't govern his way out of a paper bag.

Back