US Politics (Office of the Former President Appreciation Thread)

sorry but the thread is titled "us politics". well within my bounds to discuss Trump here.

xaiv's shit opinions have been known for a while

Wow, The Republicans are a mess. While the Demo's are changing U.S. history at a breakneck speed, Putting blackmen and women in the White House.. (Rep)s are stubbornly stuck in their hateful past and dont wanna let go.. (bare in mind i'm only ref to prez elections, they'll always do fine at state and local levels).. but as a collected whole, ..mean & uptight! Forget about Trump for a moment, they dont really like Ted Cruz that much.. and when John McCain was the front runner.. they called him an outsider? maverick? .. I saw when the RNC hired an Obama impersonater to provide mocking jokes at one of their get togethers.. the C-span cameras just showed them setting there with ugly frowns on their faces..
I saw "briefly" that failed attempt to make a conservative dailyshow knockoff to combat the daily lampooning they were getting from John Stewart.. It was a disaster.. People that base their lives on cruel agendas rarely can enjoy humor. I read once that Hitler ordered a Nazi humor magazine to be published, in order to compete with the weekly knocking they were getting from the UK's "Puck" magazine.. I pity the poor fools that were told to write for it, imagine how deadly it would be to write jokes for people that are hyper humorless and easily offended? ..It was bad of course, even Hitler himself declared it the worse rag he ever read... I get that feeling from modern day Republicans..

(PS) not to digress, but Huckabee i've always found funny, I'm no republican, and i'm not a supporter or follower of his, but from time to time i've caught statements from him that make me smile or Lol.. I like the words he choose to end his presidential campaign.. "I'm suspending my run for the White House due to Illness... The voters are getting Sick of me!" :lol:

originally posted by former nhcer andy on shiftercar:
one of the nuttiest (non-racism-related) things about Trump's campaign is how it managed to brand the billionaire personification of unchecked capitalism as "anti-establishment"
so true.

(PS) not to digress, but Huckabee i've always found funny, I'm no republican, and i'm not a supporter or follower of his, but from time to time i've caught statements from him that make me smile or Lol.. I like the words he choose to end his presidential campaign.. "I'm suspending my run for the White House due to Illness... The voters are getting Sick of me!" :lol:

that's been Huckabee's strategy from day 1, its a calculated plan much more than his real personality, if he has any. hes always used his "fun personality", as well as stuff like colbert report appearances, to distract from his horrible political views on everything.

please stop. Trump in general is embarrassing but he's even worse at the debates. I guess if you base your politics around 10 second soundbites he gets his message across.

True, that, but Clinton has so much awful, awful stuff you can lay at her feet, from her decision to use "she was asking for it" in a legal defense of a likely child rapist in the '70s, to her support of bombing the shit out of Libya now, not to mention her husband's decimation of the welfare system and shit like her "super-predators" line from the '90s.

I've been reading a bunch of Glenn Greenwald articles today on the whole Clinton versus Sanders thing and I feel even more disheartened. In a just world, this would have gone to Bernie. I don't even think Clinton is Trump-proof and neither does Greenwald.

fascist man baby
dangerous right wing egotist
will have disastrous real world consequences

How true this is

xh2Mxh9.png

You're just saying bullshit that you can't back up. And seeing as you made the claim he's a fascist, YOU respond to why he is.

You have that backwards. The white prick walked up to peaceful protesters just to badger them, didn't actually listen to a word they said, just kept denying all the problems Trump has created and shouted his bullshit... then sobbed "I'M EXPERIENCING RACISM RIGHT NOW."

fundamental problem right there, nobody wants to even fucking listen to any of the protesters or what they have to say

also wtf at that comic bomber. did you spent a grand total of five seconds in ms paint making that? or more accurately did the person on 4chan that you swiped that from spend a grand total of five seconds in ms paint on it? what point is it even supposed to back up?

Last edited:
Hey Luke, why don't you find a video of Muslims partying in NYC on 9/11, dancing on the rooftops and in the streets, yelling "death to America!" You know, that bullshit thing that never happened that Trump continues to SWEAR occurred? That lie he has repeated so often people now believe it?

Got about 45 seconds into the video when I realized it was just gonna be some white guy yelling at POC about how they're wrong with no real proof of his points other than saying bc Trump says so or saying "but muh free speech"

Also joe plz respond to bomber with a "comic"(or image I don't know what you'd call that) with less than ten words

it's funny that even in the video that is supposed to counter mine the common denominator is still donald trump. most of the rest of the gop, including the other candidates, have viewpoints that are not too far off of trump's, yet none of them are commanding this level of unrest that trump is. now why is that? could it be that trump is the most vocal out of all of them? poor trump, victim of the media, yet he's on tv the most by far out of all of them, the motherfucker was on all three cable news networks within a couple of hours of his chicago rally being cancelled. boo hoo poor trump.

do i agree with death threats against trump, or the threat anonymous came out with the other day(never mind the fact that anonymous rarely lives up to their word)? no i do not, but the fact is these things wouldn't exist if trump wasn't up there spouting hateful bullshit. the reason this doesn't exist at bernie rallies or hillary rallies or ted cruz rallies or marco rubio(rip) rallies is because they have the sense not to shout it out. but i guess trump is just "telling it like it is".

it's been going on three years now(?) with the black lives matter movement and still people are not listening to them, they are just deflecting it all with "all lives matter" and throwing around every racists new favorite term "thug", because saying "n*****" is too forward these days apparently. gotta resort to weasel words.

the thing with blaming obama too is stupid as fuck because the truth is all this shit has never ceased to exist since the civil war when slavery was abolished, it just lay dormant until these last few years. hell even in obama's first term we didn't have this crap, at least not at this level. the worst there was was a bunch of racists(including donald j. trump wouldn't you know?) claiming he was born in kenya and demanding to see his real birth certificate. doubt obama's presidency is responsible for this, it's just that it's brought all these issues back to the forefront. and people still can't deal with it.

[MENTION=60243]LukeMM95[/MENTION] why the fuck did you post the same video twice within the span of a single page?

EDIT: Hmm... I see no edit stamp on your post but that "Assassination of Donald Trump" video you posted was showing up as the "Anti-Trump Protesters Go Berserk!" video for me. :chin:

And we have memes - knew i could count on you bomberswarm2! Can't wait until all politics is reduced to infographics and cartoon strips

Even if this is supposed to be sarcastic, please don't encourage such garbage posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had my dad take that ISideWith quiz:

Donald Trump 95%
Ted Cruz 92%
John Kasich 87%
Gary Johnson 79%
Bernie Sanders 39%

Mm can't make them results up..

i saw a girl wearing a make america great again hat today at chipotle, first time i had ever seen one in public surprisingly. she was cute too, but the hat and what it means about her beliefs killed it

Trump just needs to start repping his hat's spiritual predecessor..

DxPxugV.png

Back