US Politics (Office of the Former President Appreciation Thread)

I never think about Luke until he posts, and that's when I remember I really dislike him. Thing is, I always have a hard time remembering why until I'm actually in a thread with him. IIRC, Luke's another "PC gone mad" and "anti-SJW" member, he just doesn't get into the big board debates as much. So.., I'm not surprised. I'm not shocked. "Troll" all you want, none of us are riled up from your posts. Poor trolling, 3/10. (Although, I'm not entirely convinced you don't actually support Trump's views.)

If he's just shitposting for the sake of stirring shit up then the apt. grade would be: I responded to some posts, 2/10.

well prior board discussions and this thread aren't making a very convincing argument for you not being one

Well Luke, taking part in and/or endorsing a hateful idea started by an anti-feminist doesn't exactly help any case you may have saying that you're not a misogynist.

Quote from Christina Sommers to give anyone who's not in the know an idea of why Luke likes her.
"Sadly, nothing has changed in recent years. In the early 1990s, I - along with several other feminist scholars (Wendy Kaminer, Daphne Patai, Camille Paglia, Mary Lefkowitz, Katie Roiphe, to name only a few) - went to battle against hard-line, sex-panicked conspiracy feminists like Andrea Dworkin. My side won the arguments, but their side quietly assumed all of the assistant professorships. So colleges are now full of gender scholars who instruct students on the ravages of the capitalist, heterero-patriachal system and its 'rape culture'. Everywhere we hear about 'micro-aggressions', 'trigger-warnings', and the toxicity of masculinity. It’s as if George Orwell’s Junior Anti-sex League has occupied feminism."
Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thin...-the-feminist-who-is-sticking-up-for-men.html

tumblr_o3v8myytyy1qgh75xo1_540.jpg

It was a cute image.
I like video games.

I don't get why it's worth pointing out? Am I supposed to feel bad in some way?

Kinda puzzled.

Don't worry about it [MENTION=13536]Jims[/MENTION]. Common consensus now seems to be that Mr. Black sucks anyway so even if it was some sort of insult, it's not like anyone would back him up.

We could have assumed as much from him thumbing the post with the Pokemon reference though.

Yes, [MENTION=12569]Mr. Black[/MENTION] deleted 2 posts because he made an ass of himself. Making what came off as some sort of weird dig at Jims for thumbing up a Pokemon reference and then when he was questioned about it, he said something to the effect of "I was just noting that Jims likes Pokemon", which prompted the post that's currently above yours.

wow. hillary is cool, but that tweet is just....what the fuck? i'm not sure if she's being sarcastic or not

Back