US Politics (Office of the Former President Appreciation Thread)

dman360

Banned
I don't understand why trump is such a hot button thing, back in 2011 he was a joke for his birther stance.

dman360

Banned
Thats right he is but so many people take him for his word now and vote for him, hell even my own granparents are voteing for him.

bomberswarm2

Banned
Hey Luke, why don't you find a video of Muslims partying in NYC on 9/11, dancing on the rooftops and in the streets, yelling "death to America!" You know, that bullshit thing that never happened that Trump continues to SWEAR occurred? That lie he has repeated so often people now believe it?

2:25: "The Quran says very clearly in the arabic language... terrorise them"

Yea... you look like a complete idiot now.

bomberswarm2

Banned
Radical Muslim group calls for attacks on Americans

Brings back to my original point...
We have no way of telling which Muslims are radical and which ones are peaceful...

To people who respond with "but guns kill more people" I agree but Obama tried to pass gun control and failed, how is Hillary going to be able to do it?

(FYI 'radical' in this case actually just means that they actually follow the Quran, if they aren't 'radical' then technically they aren't actually Muslims according to the Quran)

Telso

Hole in My Head
(FYI 'radical' in this case actually just means that they actually follow the Quran, if they aren't 'radical' then technically they aren't actually Muslims according to the Quran)
Oh yeah, islam is an wrong evil religion at his pure form that needs to be eradicated !

No, like any other holy books, it's a matter of interpretation. Radicals in general take the texts of the Quran in the most literal way, while there's sometimes clearly more subtility to them (like a context). They even tend to cherry pick when it comes to justify things. A good exemple, the "kill the infidel" part, which is actually from a text about the time where muslims were mostly small tribes, which were sparced and persecuted.
Moderate muslims are not wrong, they're just using their common sense.

Last edited:

comeau

انطلقوا أيها الغزاة!
stupid video number 1

2:25: "The Quran says very clearly in the arabic language... terrorise them"
stupid video number 2

Yea... you look like a complete idiot now.
which one of those videos refutes her point that there is no evidence of muslims celebrating and cheering in the the streets of new york and new jersey on 9/11? because i watched both videos and saw no such thing.
Brings back to my original point...
We have no way of telling which Muslims are radical and which ones are peaceful...
here's the thing, the process in which the immigrants are sent to different countries, including america, is random. you can't just decide to hide yourself in a group of refugees and make your way into america, because that particular group could end up in fucking denmark or something. there's no sheet of paper that gives you an option to check off america as your preferred destination, no one asks you where you'd prefer to end up.

Nitsy

Not Forgotten
I find it interesting that Trump and his supporters claim to be so about "freedom", whining and bitching about the 1st amendment when people protest (which people have a right to do under the 1st amendment, by the way), and yet they would support barring a specific demographic from entering the country. I bet they would've supported Japanese internment too. You just don't do these things. Nothing wrong with screening people who come into the country, especially migrants and asylum-seekers, but you don't put a blanket ban on a specific demographic. Not to mention that the majority of terrorist attacks are not carried out by immigrants, but by people who were born and bred in the country and became radicalized here.

ThatsAPaddlin

Your Deer Friend
Palestine is not in the US, but I didn't expect bomber to be very good with geography. Not clicking on the second stupid video. I mean, I didn't click on the first, I just know it's the West Bank and Gaza Strip footage people got confused over.

Dark Homer

pineapple shoes
Administrator
Pretty amazing he could find those videos in moments when the entire media couldn't

Maybe he can find the michelle obama "whitey" video next

comeau

انطلقوا أيها الغزاة!
Palestine is not in the US, but I didn't expect bomber to be very good with geography. Not clicking on the second stupid video. I mean, I didn't click on the first, I just know it's the West Bank and Gaza Strip footage people got confused over.

it's not even that, it doesn't show anyone celebrating the events on that day, it shows a bunch of people celebrating 9/11 years after it happened. it's essentially a story about muslims in america that hate the country, but are protected by our freedom of speech and religion laws. but the fact that there are mosques and other meeting places for people to come and spread their hatred of america is well documented by the government, both prior to and after 9/11.

here's a pretty good national geographic documentary that features these type of mosques in the events leading up to 9/11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Ettheg8hk

comeau

انطلقوا أيها الغزاة!
and yeah, there has been no footage of anyone celebrating the events of 9/11 in either new york or new jersey, as claimed by donald trump. every major news organization and every television station in the vicinity of new york city had their cameras rolling for days, and a vast majority of that footage has been archived on the internet. it's hard to imagine the situation if you are not american and/or are too young to remember it, but american television was interrupted for the better part of a week, for that time we didn't get to watch sports or everybody loves raymond or friends or the x files, we had non stop around the clock news without even commercials for a while. out of all that news, all of the footage, there has been no coverage anywhere of people celebrating in the united states. as paddlin said there is footage, i believe from nbc news, that shows palestinians celebrating in the gaza strip, there are pictures taken for newspapers of the same situation around, and there are reports of small pockets of people seen celebrating in nyc on top of buildings and such, but there is no news footage of this.

Egg

insert usertitle here
Keep in mind this same person once said his favorite songs were MMMbop, Bye Bye Bye, Mambo No. 5, and Daddy DJ.

Anyway, saying that all Muslims are radical killers, and we don't know who and who isn't a killer, is an insanely dumb blanket statement. It's like saying that since some humans are homicidal maniacs, than all humans are and should be killed. Just because some radicals celebrated 9/11, does that mean that all Muslims are terrorists? If "following the Quran" which Muslims are supposed to follow, makes you a "radical terrorist", than I guess there are no good Muslims out there, and we should round them up and kill them for suspicion of being a terrorist! Regardless of whether they're a good person or not!
It's like saying everyone who follows the Bible is a "radical Christian" and will commit a terrorist attack someday. Better kill 70% of the American population!
Brilliant Logic.
If you can actually give me some non-radical, ordinaryl Muslims celebrating, because it shows that they were "following the Quran, which says to kill", all of this will be proven moot, but until then, this is Egg Council Creep, over and out.

bomberswarm2

Banned

So that footage filmed in New York that takes up the entirety of the first video is filmed in the Gaza strip?

comeau

انطلقوا أيها الغزاة!
So that footage filmed in New York that takes up the entirety of the first video is filmed in the Gaza strip?

good on you ignoring me, but please do point me to a moment in that video which shows footage of people celebrating in new york on september 11, 2001, because i simply just can't find it.

until you can find it your point is null and void, since it goes against nothing that paddlin originally said. idiot.

LukeMM95

Edgy McEdgeEdge
FbK86mf.png

comeau

انطلقوا أيها الغزاة!
not even sure i get the point of that reddit post, like what does it have to do with donald trump? it's falsely equalizing abusive people and groups of people that trump has said negative things about, all the while insinuating all muslims are wife beating assholes.

not a good look luke, linking to that.

Last edited: