US Politics (Office of the Former President Appreciation Thread)

Orange juice is great, y'all are nuts.

Don't mind apple juice but it's for sure a distant second to orange.

pray tell what are those "different reasons"? one being an elected official and the other not doesn't count

on the trump front: let's hope he reconsiders taking lgbtq rights away but who knows amiright

what i meant was like businessmen suck because of how shady they are
i have a friend called finn who's pretty much a young businessman and he tries to screw me over all the time
i got him to buy me a record and he charged me storage fees on it
like he brought it to school and didn't tell me he had it so he tried to charge me like $5 in storage fees for overnight
i told him to fuck off and he eventually agreed to the original amount
fucking finn

:lol: So how many times has this Finn fella tried to con you out of your cash? I could go for more of these stories.

there's a whole slew of shady business people at my school

i got a mate named lachlan who i borrow money off from time to time since grade 8 for food and shit and one day he told me how much i owe him and that he's been charging interest on it since the first day
i apparently owe him upwards of $600 due to some fabricated interest rate he created and i have to pay him it back by the end of year 12 or some shit

also one time i asked finn to buy me a snow cone for $3.50 and he said he would if i paid him $5 cus of his own personal interest tax
i was like fuck off but then i ended up paying him anyway cus i really like snow cones

Tell them to superglue their ears. It's a temporary fix and it's stupid as all hell but it'll work out until they get their hands on some of that Duo surgical glue.

Last edited:
Quark.jpg

I would continue to ask/joke around about your school stuff, but I'll save my questions for another time.

wait seriously kids charging for interest?

just sounds like a bully who learned some terms from his dad who works at a bank

did anyone ever watch "max keeble's big move"?

because i was going to refer to someone in that movie but if no one actually saw it...

I remember more the kid who was afraid of costumed frogs for some reason (I haven't seen the movie in years.)

I think it was all frogs, actually.

Also, Max rode on a flamingo near the end for some reason.

[MENTION=69013]noodlesoup[/MENTION] was it ever expressly stated by Lachlan what would happen if you failed to repay him?

did anyone ever watch "max keeble's big move"?

because i was going to refer to someone in that movie but if no one actually saw it...

dude fat josh peck
they play that movie here every week on the disney channel

I would continue to ask/joke around about your school stuff, but I'll save my questions for another time.

nah dude shoot, ill answer anything u got

uh no shaun he just kinda said i had to pay him back
i don't want to and i probably won't
ill give him like $20 and a pat on the head and send him on his way
i ain't throwing $600 at some kid becus of some rule i didn't know about

okay yeah your friend is like that bully in the movie named dobbs(after lou dobbs, which if you don't know who that is look him up), played by orlando brown.

yeah the black kid he dumps ice cream on or something
he's not that bad like he doesn't charge kids to go to the toilet
he's just more asking for money he hasn't earned

yeah i'm not defending him
anything to make money tho
kids here have been bootlegging cds and dvds for exorbitant prices for years now

Okay, how the fuck are teachers at your school not noticing kids selling pirated DVDs/CDs?

Also, do these kids just not know how to torrent shit for themselves?

Oh, and HOW are they selling them for a high price? Isn't the whole aim of buying pirated shit to get it for cheaper than you would in a store?

well like they charge $5 a disc last time i heard
the last kid who did it this year got expelled so it hasn't popped up for a while but i'm expecting it to start right up again next year

you'd be surprised as to how dumb some kids are here
we had a kid who used to charge people $10 to jailbreak their iphone and it took him like 30 seconds to do

Back