Unpopular opinions

also your solution to someone treating someone else poorly is to treat them poorly? excellent strategy, doesn't make you a hypocrite in the slightest

A loser like you needs to be slapped back down to earth. You are ruining everyone's experience here with your toxicity. No matter how you stupidly try to justify it.

I know far more about you than you know about me.

The notion that you could have any hope to deduce what my problems are is nothing short of delusional.

I know everything I need to know about a pathetic simpleton who harasses others online. We've already had this discussion. If your personality had even an iota of decency you hate yourself for it.

I am not harassing you. You are the one who went out of his to jump into other conversations I was having.

You even admitted to harassing me in a previous thread. You have been behaving very poorly and just about all of your posts have been reported.

no harassment here no sir
This is the most pathetic statement I think I have ever read.

How absolutely pathetic you are. You have done nothing but whine and complain in this entire thread. I find it laughable that someone like you, who has been here going on 9 years still hasn't grown up. You are the type of person who fills important and empowered because you are behind a computer screen and nobody knows who you really are. You can't even discuss anything properly. You've posted about 3 times more than me and the only valid point you seem to have made is that you did it because somebody was being even more uncontrollable than you. However, the longer this goes it it becomes more and more unlikely that that's the case.

That wasn't whining and complaining, it was a valid observation. You are a stereotypical douche who views himself as an "alpha male". It is the definition of pathetic posing.

You wish I was anything like you. You justify your actions by pretending everybody acts exactly the same way you do, when nothing could be further from the truth. Nobody wants to be your friend, you alienate everyone around you because you can't help it. You think you are better than everyone else and it shows in everything you do. You are probably just one push away from being a serial killer if you keep going down this road.

Yeah, pathetic losers do that. I've learned everything I need to learn about a monster like you in about 5 seconds.

Not unprovoked in the slightest. I saw you treating another user poorly. I don't stand by while something like that happens. You are pure cancer.

A loser like you needs to be slapped back down to earth. You are ruining everyone's experience here with your toxicity. No matter how you stupidly try to justify it.

I know everything I need to know about a pathetic simpleton who harasses others online. We've already had this discussion. If your personality had even an iota of decency you hate yourself for it.

I am not harassing you. You are the one who went out of his to jump into other conversations I was having.

You even admitted to harassing me in a previous thread. You have been behaving very poorly and just about all of your posts have been reported.

if you really fancy yourself better than me or whatever then none of this hostile harassment should've been posted.

you kicked off this chain of harassment between the two of us trying to defend an already banned troll. the whole affair with pubic hair fan was already concluded and you should've just read it and moved on, but nope you couldn't help yourself.

hahaa dude like what caused u to flip like this like wtf

Quick thoughts:

Pubic Hair was an idiot troll who said an idiotic thing

brad was probably being too rude but I mean Fair because Pubic Hair was an idiot troll trying to troll and we all knew this.

I don't see why the response to brad from Blimp was necessary or why literally anything that followed was necessary.

Any last thoughts before I just murder everyone?

you kicked off this chain of harassment between the two of us trying to defend an already banned troll. the whole affair with pubic hair fan was already concluded and you should've just read it and moved on, but nope you couldn't help yourself.

Firstly, it isn't a "chain of harassment" because you are the only person doing any harassing here. You are getting what you deserve and are behaving badly about it. I couldn't help myself because it's clear you have a pattern of this type of behavior, and it needs to stop NOW.

it would stop now if you'd quit harassing me jack

Highly unlikely. You are literally tagging me in threads I have absolutely nothing to do with.

I reiterate, you are the only one doing any harassing here. Honestly not sure how you deluded yourself into thinking otherwise.

no you havent

you have only reported one post of mine. hey guess what I have FRIENDS here that let me know these things so go eat a dick

Back