The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

It's a more recent glitch started happening like a half a year ago for me.

This has started happening to me about every other day. The friends will be there, then gone, then be there, repeat.

I also keep getting an error about progress on another device, maybe that’s related. I only play this on one device so hopefully I’m not compromised or anything.

How much would you all say you’ve spent on Tapped Out? I’d wager I’ve spent about 50-60 dollars, which got me pretty much everything I want. Xoxchitla, Booberella, and the Femme Fetale ;) among a few other things. I also just finally got the bowlerama I’ve always wanted.

This has started happening to me about every other day. The friends will be there, then gone, then be there, repeat.

I also keep getting an error about progress on another device, maybe that’s related. I only play this on one device so hopefully I’m not compromised or anything.

You're fine this is a almost 9 year old mobile game that's filled with glitches.

Splash screen for Valentines 2021:

144479332_3707774929291915_2713989254112453220_n.png

It is amazing that this game is STILL going. A shame though that the events are all the same. 4 hour tasks and 4 acts over the course of a month. They hardly give us downtime anymore either.

I actually paid to get the Golden Goose to finish land expansion, and I use the mouse trap truck trick to spam for donuts so I manage to get all event items.

Any good town building guides that you guys would recommend? My town is currently every building I have mashed together as close as possible. When I go to other people's towns though, they're all really well thought out with roads and stuff. I want to maximize my bonuses while also getting the most cash I can so I'm not sure how to really do that.

About 20 dollars. Tbh I also hacked in a lot of stuff because I am bad. But I bet my town has well over 500 hours put into it.

i hate playing on mobile but I recently discovered bluestacks for pc android emulation and I just started this for the first time a few days ago. I'm probably gonna keep playing. feel free to add me, anybody.

Player_d20crkfj

What a storybook ending for all these storybook characters! Everyone got their happily ever after. Well, except for Artie, but we all saw that coming. Still we're pretty sure he'll channel all that pent up rage and rejection into something positive! ...Right?

All New Event, Springfield Choppers, starts tomorrow.

i hate playing on mobile but I recently discovered bluestacks for pc android emulation and I just started this for the first time a few days ago. I'm probably gonna keep playing. feel free to add me, anybody.

Player_d20crkfj
I am also playing this game with an emulator
Because playing games on the big screen is much more fun rather then the small screen.

Holy shit it's been over a year since I've played this game!

I finally beat my addiction to it.

I actually started playing this a few months despite it being out for 10 years and it's actually quite fun and funnier than the show is now. And if you're prepared to be patient, you don't need to spend any money on it.

Last edited:
Does anyone here play Tapped out? I have no friends on there and no idea how to request any friends. My username is StonecutterJoe level 39 can someone send me a friend request please? I’m lonely :(

Just to warn you, my Springfield is really spread apart rn, most of it is on the Springfield Heights/Expanded Ranch area

I play the game Tapped Out I will add you to the game as I will play the game,and here is my username Alinochka1410

Back