The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

qwerasdf

Pin Pal
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-simpsons-tapped-out/id497595276?mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.simpsons4_na

No it's not s Simpsons MMA game

Not too bad for a free game

Add me as a friend petenehra@gmail.com

ADMIN EDIT:

Join the Tapped Out Krew and display some pink donut stars!
http://www.nohomers.net/profile.php?do=editusergroups

-Official Tapped Out Trading Club -

NHC Name - Tapped Out

1010011010 - 1010011013

Alex_Of_Darkness - BartOfDarknessS6

AngusCastle - anguscastl60

ataeaf - ataeaf

Bamjoe1081 - Bamjoe

biasesumo3 - biasesumo3

Blobulle - Blobulle

box elder - hokie1017

box elder - boxxelder

Brad Lascelle - gaTrebU

Captain Squid - BarryNomad

Charlie - dohwhere

chesterjlampwick - lindrosisflat

ChristopherFFC - ChristopherFFC

cloneasaurus - jakegr2

CMYK - kirbysans

D4C - Jtdowland811

Dark Homer - rubbrcat

Dave Shutton - jbartle25

dlb111 - tunadakine

DJD88 - bubsyjenkins

DoctorMcGann - lxfrenders710

Dr. Zaius - baitspot636

Drew - Karanastic

eal - evanlyons984

Elliot74 - Elliot733

ems215 - ems215

F. Grimes - palaceeagle

Financial Panther - jbuc147

Flying_Hellfish - Fishboxen

Frightened Inmate No. 2 - bobloblaw29881

GAM-BLOR - PhilipStarkes

Gouldylocks - GouldEA

iamjuan-m -iamjuan-m

iladel90 - iladel90

Infinity183 - Infinity183

Insanity Pepper - QuiteCorking

Insomnia - DethLoaf

Jack Sheppard - Jmarcosso

Jacqui - jacquib1985

jejaynes17 - pianoman95

Jsancton - Jsancton714

justinhc - justinhc97

Kaine - Roccaine

Keith2004 - Keith999555444

Kid Moe - Simpsonsman120

Knightboat - Knightboat89

Krusty Burglar - TJDguy

kupomog - kupomog865 / kupomog421

Lazyking - Lazyking1331

Lenzar - Lenzar17

likecharges - likecharges

lunatik - Molorkus

Malfunctioning Eddie - holoroboto

Matty - animatty

maxpower32 - Maxpower0326

MercuryCrest - Imperil101

Mmm... Doughnuts. - PieterDh

Monty Burns - adamdowds

Mozy - jheilala63

|Mr.Sparkle| - arecio91460

Neutral President - 13eastwoodth

NoDeerForAMont - DaytimeDilemma

pkkao - pkkao

phoenix 2081 - phoenix2081

Platypus - legacy0

Ruffles - canuckchamps

Ryan- ryorei8957

shoz999 - Shoz9999

Smiling Politely - mac_kolar627

That Don Guy - that_don_guy

ThatsAPaddlin - manicfawnday

The Duke of Insomnia - DethLoaf

The Monorail - miksu12

tipsjt - tipsjt

Tonguegron - angiejara484

Unexplained Bacon - inxplicably

Zim999 - Zim999777

Last edited by a moderator:
I must admit it does look interesting, shame I don't have an iPhone / iPad..

mzl.wdxpbaij.320x480-75.jpg

If you have an Android or Tech that accepts Android Software, than in a few months you can have Simpsons: Tapped Out as Android Software instead of Iphone4 Software... thought you know what would be better? An MMO or RPG of The Simpsons with drivable cars like in Hit and Run. It would be Simpsons Fans running all over Springfield chatting, exploring, and playing together. If something in Springfield is missing, why not put out an update? That would be a pretty good game.

This Simpsons game looks interesting; but wait, what's with the "get more" stuff on the bottom.

EA is making me very weary by including that in the game; gives it the feeling it's a cash-in without feeling like it's a cash in. EA's Microtransactions are killing games as we speak, still looks interesting though.

Aw poopie. iOS 4.0 only. Guess me and my first gen iPod Touch are out of luck. The EA Simpsons arcade game still plays on my device though.

I already have it on iPad because this game was available one week before in Canada ;)

But, I receive my new iPod Touch yesterday, so I will start a new game on it.

If you want to add me : alexandre.leblanc@me.com but just do it tonight because I don't start we this address yet...

Fun, but still really buggy. I can barely do anything without the game crashing and resetting. I'll wait till the app is updated fixing the bugs before playing more.

Its pretty fun I'm not that far in the the game though.
You add me if you want my username is DethLoaf. I think you just have to know the username but if not the email is: xxthedethdealerxx@yahoo.com.
Someone tell me if you just need too add there username or there email. Idk.

I think it's the email ! My email is in my previous post but if it's the username, mine is BartOfDarknessS6 !

Now I'm level 10 and I will add you insomnia ;)

looks like a simcity ripoff, following the grand tradition of simpsons games being ripoffs of other games

"EA removes The Simpsons: Tapped Out from App Store over server connection issues"

I'm sure that once the Issues are fixed they'll put the game back in, I hope. I don't even have it yet.

Tapped Out is BACK!

I downloaded it yesterday. Addicting as hell.

I'm now dead set on making a Springfield that follows a general "real world" map. Of course that will be impossible, but I'll try as well as I can.

Did they work out all the bugs with "swapping Springfields"? If you "visited" another town, it'd crash yours, or your town would be an amalgamation of the two. I'd get it if it were on Android; I'd probably be even give them money. I kind of like city-builders.

As far as an MMO is concerned; how's it going for Family Guy? I'm not asking sarcastically; I really have no idea. Is it any good? Should FOX borrow from Family Guy Online's template?

Bumping this.

Tapped Out has undergone a huge change for the month of October, the game now has a Treehouse of Horror theme that affects the title screen, and the game itself. THroughout the month there will be exclusive items like Springfield Cemetery, Bad Dream House (a THOH classic) as well as halloween characters (Raven Bart, Devil Flanders, Witch Marge) and things exclusive to the upcoming THOH episode. You can cultivate zombies and kill them, and the zombies themselves turn your characters into zombies.

In fact, I think it's very cool that they're tying in a mission with the episode. In the game players are being given a piece of a mayan calendar each day, leading up to the premiere. After the primiere a trivia question will be asked, and the correct answer earns donuts and a costume for Homer. Cool stuff.

Oh! And you can send the kids to trick r treat and trick people on your friends list with tp and eggs.

I built the 2 cemeteries, I guess we can only build the rest throughout the month.
Great update by the way.

I play this on my iTouch. It's pretty fun but nearly impossible without spending real money in exchange for donuts.

[MENTION=47469]Knightboat[/MENTION] : I'm level 18 and I still didn't use real money. ;)

By the way, if you want to add me, just put "Blobulle", my e-mail address doesn't seem to work.

Back