The Simpsons Movie Soundtrack Help

merzitar

. . .
Hey, guys.
I recently bought the limited edition version of The Simpsons Movie soundtrack (donut?). I have a question though for anyone who has it.

On the front, it says that it includes exclusive content. I'm confused though, becuase I can't seem to find any exclusive content (except for obviously, the donut). All I have is the pink donut, the disc, and the booklet (images of the movie, and credits). Does anyone know where it is, or should I have something with it, or what?

Thanks in advance.

Captain Squid

vs. Radioactive Man
I believe there is a weblink or code inside or on the CD that takes you to a page with behind the scenes videos (such as the spider pic chorus)

Also, the donut smells like a donut.

merzitar

. . .
I see. I think I can kind of smell the scent, but I didn't have a code, as far as I could see. When you say on the disc, did you mean as like, an Enhanced CD?

Captain Squid

vs. Radioactive Man
Found this:

simpsons_sountrack_33.jpg

I was wrong, it was simply a web address. http://www.simpsonsmovie.com/soundtrack/

Hey! At least it's still active. Also, doesn't the booklet fold out into a poster? I could be wrong on that. My soundtrack is at home so I can't check it out.

merzitar

. . .
Thanks for that. Ok, I don't seem to have that yellow leaflet thing. And. . . the website only appears to have that video on it. . . not the other stuff. Oh well, atleast I don't appear to be missing out on anything then, and can still access whatever it is. And... it kind of is a poster. It has two images from the movie, in a widescreen format.

EDIT:

46592_10150261444110226_517625225_14545613_1337409_n.jpg

That's everything that was in mine.
Thanks again.

Last edited:

merzitar

. . .
Hey, that's cool. Have you watched it yet, and what did you think of it if you did? I loved the movie!

I think they're really great. Hans Zimmer has done an excellent job. My one problem with it, is that it doesn't include every piece, but it has most, including a majority of the credit roll. The main one it doesn't include is "The Simpsons Theme / Green Day". It's great though, and definitley worth a purchase.

merzitar

. . .
I see. I saw it at Cinema, too... and I have seen it loads at home, on DVD. To be honest, It's probably cheaper to buy it on CD, than it is on iTunes.