The Simpsons community on YouTube

Do you guys like the idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HypeVHS

Big fan of The Simpsons
Hey!

I'm a HUGE Simpsons fan and thought that since I found only few fun clips of them on YouTube, I'd start The Simpsons channel. Right now I'm posting only shorts with best quotes from the series.

If you'd like to help me, I'd kindly ask to check out my YouTube profile and enjoy the clips I've uploaded thus far.
I want to make The Simpsons known on YouTube.
Check out the YouTube shorts here: The Simpsons SHORTS

Thanks a LOT and let's flood YouTube with The Simpsons!!! XD

IF you have any suggestion for the next SHORTS, I'm all ears. I want to make this YouTube channel a community thing where everyone can have a say!

So post all of your favourite quotes here!

Last edited:
I do like the idea! I don’t really agree that there’s not much of a Simpsons community on YouTube already (I’d recommend Simpsons Theory, TheRealJims, Jayden Libran and ThingsICantFindOtherwise as good places to subscribe!), HOWEVER, I really like that everything you’ve posted so far is from the most recent seasons, which there is absolutely a dearth of on YouTube. Most Simpsons clips on YouTube are all about the classic era so getting more modern stuff on there is a great idea!

I do like the idea! I don’t really agree that there’s not much of a Simpsons community on YouTube already (I’d recommend Simpsons Theory, TheRealJims, Jayden Libran and ThingsICantFindOtherwise as good places to subscribe!), HOWEVER, I really like that everything you’ve posted so far is from the most recent seasons, which there is absolutely a dearth of on YouTube. Most Simpsons clips on YouTube are all about the classic era so getting more modern stuff on there is a great idea!
Ye, it's really hard to find recent stuff about The Simpsons. Thanks for the other recommendations tho! :)

Check it OUT #3 >>> Homer getting REAL dizzy XD

Hey!

I'm a HUGE Simpsons fan and thought that since I found only few fun clips of them on YouTube, I'd start The Simpsons channel. Right now I'm posting only shorts with best quotes from the series.

If you'd like to help me, I'd kindly ask to check out my YouTube profile and enjoy the clips I've uploaded thus far.
I want to make The Simpsons known on YouTube.
Check out the YouTube shorts here: The Simpsons SHORTS

Thanks a LOT and let's flood YouTube with The Simpsons!!! XD

IF you have any suggestion for the next SHORTS, I'm all ears. I want to make this YouTube channel a community thing where everyone can have a say!

So post all of your favourite quotes here!
Me too! That is a great idea about the youtube comunity And we should do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back