The Lounge: Now As Active As The UK Lounge

Had a dream about the NHC and [MENTION=23108]D'ohmer[/MENTION] yesterday. It isn't about the infamous 'Are Bart and Lisa incestuous towards each other?' thread, as my dream was set in 2013, but it is something Anti-Lisa, and is NSFW. Here's the basic plot for now, I might list the events, but until now, I'm keeping to basic.

D'ohmer starts an insulting thread, someone follows suit, before eric warns D'ohmer, and Dark Homer closes the thread. (remember, this isn't real life, so none of this would've happened)

(BTW: I miss D'ohmer. I'm gonna join the We Miss D'ohmer Club)

Hey so I'm way behind on stuff. Does Stupid Idiot still post here? Or do they have a different username or what

The Goode Family is still active around the board but he hasn't posted in this thread in over 3 years. And use of the lounge hasn't been optimal for three (and more) years, going days, weeks, even months without a post.

Doing some edits on the Nohomers Club Wiki, even though it's nearly dead. currently done D'ohmer and added History to Nohomers. Just doing Jerkass Homer.
(Don't worry, most Financial Panther edits will stay)

(EDIT: 250th Post!)

Last edited:
D'ohmer was called Trab Pu Kcip before changing name to his current one in 2009.

If you see a quote from D'ohmer from 2008, then you'll see:

Originally Posted by Trab Pu Kcip:

But other than name, I am not directly related to D'ohmer himself

As much as I would like to, I cannot be a brother/sockpuppet of D'ohmer.

Also, Our episode opinions differ. I hate 'My Sister, My Sitter', he likes it. He doesn't think much of 'Lisa's Rival' (apart from it being the best Lisa episode of the season), I do. He thinks 'Lisa's Substitute' is grossly overrated, I think it's amazing. Also I don't think that Lisa is the worst character in the Simpsons, but she can get annoying at times. (begins mumbling about how bad Lisa is).

If I was D'ohmer, then I'm sorry for creating the Bart and Lisa Incestuous thread 6 years ago, For commenting on that newbies page (you know what I mean), For trolling, and for sockpuppeting. I have matured now, and have improved since then.

(Then again, I could be another 'Homer The Stonecutter' sockpuppet)

Last edited:
Doing some edits on the Nohomers Club Wiki, even though it's nearly dead. currently done D'ohmer and added History to Nohomers. Just doing Jerkass Homer.
(Don't worry, most Financial Panther edits will stay)

(EDIT: 250th Post!)

did u do 1 for me

not gonna lie I was like "D'ohmer's back?!" when I saw the name Trab Pu Kcip. he was one of my best friends on here; even with the vastly differing opinions. we actually still stay in touch off this site.

While I would like to be him, I can not confirm that I am the legitimate D'ohmer. While I could act like him, like Hating Lisa and liking Modern Simpsons (some seasons), I don't know if I'm really him. I do run 3 accounts on Mafia Universe and Wikisimpsons under the name D'ohmer, and on Wikipedia as Trab, but I honestly don't know if I want to replace D'ohmer fully.

I'm just a changed man. Not as D'ohmer but in general in my life. If I joined earlier then I would be banned for overreacting. As time went on, my temper grew down and now I'm a guy who doesn't gets angry. It's OK if you want to call me D'ohmer, but I will say this. I live nowhere near him, and he wouldn't move far. So, I'm not D'ohmer.

I'm just a changed man. Not as D'ohmer but in general in my life. If I joined earlier then I would be banned for overreacting. As time went on, my temper grew down and now I'm a guy who doesn't gets angry. It's OK if you want to call me D'ohmer, but I will say this. I live nowhere near him, and he wouldn't move far. So, I'm not D'ohmer.

Making me think of this now:

71vlcdHvhNL._SL1500_.jpg

Back