The Lounge: Now As Active As The UK Lounge

I’ve wanted to work for my hometown newspaper for years. Looks like spots are opening up after some people resigned after protesting their father’s racist cartoon. But now I’m not so sure it’s a great place to work.

E7-B0-A0-D0-F521-4-DA0-9-EFE-5-B209918-A4-F4.jpg

And the apology:

https://www.emissourian.com/public_announcements/we-are-sorry/article_67510bf6-ab12-11ea-bfe3-db28a67f1b93.html

i miss being able to talk to people in bars and listening to music in the same room

got more depressed than i expected after i refreshed the board and it was gone.

[MENTION=27754]comeau[/MENTION], for some reason i've been thinking you were one of two Milhouse Van Houtens that were on NHC in the 00's

Last edited:
and a certain highly well remembered user veeery politely and adorably expressing his curiosity over where my old avatars from beautifulagony.com came from

Yeah tbh I didn’t sleep well at all bc of it going down. I’m more sad than I want to be. Also I can’t get I Gotta Feeling out of my head.

Good to see a few have at least migrated over though I was admittedly expecting there to be more B&R peeps.

I know this is meant to be in I&S, but there isn't a lounge there.

Anyway, I will make the step later today and sign up to Simpworks. (actually got the punctuation of the question wrong, and waiting for confirmation email, which 3 days later, hasn't arrived)

On a unrelated note, why do we have to welcome spambots to the forum?

Last edited:
Back