The Lounge: Now As Active As The UK Lounge

Yeah, i probably went a little overboard but the fact that both threads got locked, and people were not so happy about it, kind of made me think i had done something horrible, so thats why i apologized. Anyway, We forget about it now. Lets threat like it never happened.

Okay but you weren't to blame for the threads being locked. You tried to move on from the shit the others were posting. But yes we'll move on.

Those threads were terrible anyway. I will admit that I am very, very tired and humourless right now, but I didn't really find any of it funny or interesting. So yeah basically I'm not blaming anyone, I just couldn't give less of a fuck that it's locked.

Yep.

Anyway, I have to ring my letting agency later and arrange key collection and that is something I have no desire to do.

Rembrandt has been banned, eh? Im one of the few that did not mind him. Some of his rants could be annoying as he did not really explain why he felt the way he felt, but he was fun to talk too and he seemed like an nice guy.

Last edited:
:gatorwtf:

Less than an hour 'til the time where I supposedly would find out if I got the job. Now I'm fairly sure I didn't. :( Is there no right career for me? I can't even get McDonald's to employ me, and I have A Levels.

Less than an hour 'til the time where I supposedly would find out if I got the job. Now I'm fairly sure I didn't. :( Is there no right career for me? I can't even get McDonald's to employ me, and I have A Levels.
Well if you don't get it, just remember that it isn't the end of the world. You're bound to find the right job eventually.

:(

One of my friends is having the same issue. It's such a difficult climate right now to find work. Especially for our age group. I guess just keep persevering. Not exactly comforting advice, I know, but still. Good luck [MENTION=45944]Food Blog[/MENTION] :gatorbang:

Yep. that's all I can say really. Keep trying. I've been trying myself. I managed to get to the interview stage once (for a part time job as a waiter), and then I must have f'ed that up 'cos I didn't get the job. I'm volunteering in a charity shop now to get some work experience, which I can then put on my CV which might make potential employers more interested. At least, I hope it will.

Thanks guys. I just really don't want to end up on those pointless Jobcentre courses, because that would be worse than paying out of pocket to retake my A Levels. In fact if they try to make me, I would suggest they pay for me to do that because it would be more likely to get me off their books.

OK so they phoned, I didn't get it. Half because of the grammar test and half because they misunderstood something I said which really wasn't a big deal at all. (Which pisses me off because if I didn't suffer with insomnia it would've gone better.) I kind of don't even want that position, but I've never wanted any other job more which is a problem. Why can't I just be normal and have some sort of skill other than writing not-very-well with good intentions for no money?

i want to hear more about rembrandt getting banned please. it fills me with pleasure.

Safeguarding question, they made it vague and wanted a very specific answer. If I had not been so tired I would no longer be jobless. :gatorcry:

Back