The Lounge: Now As Active As The UK Lounge

thats one of the reasons I don't go out to eat these days. I've been hunting out in the wild and fishing every weekend, stocking up. life's much more satisfying when you don't just lie back and let things slide. I don't need to tip ANYONE when I can shoot a rabbit and stamp on it's neck, and then twist it like a fucking corkscrew. thats real nature boy

indeed, if it wasn't for our ancestors (and real men like myself) we would have died out loooong ago. I bet you'd never have the stomach to kill a wild mammoth armed only with a spear you crafted yourself with equipment you made yourself. without sounding preachy or arrogant I know for a fact I could.

you shouldn't mock anyone with that sort of ability.

I tipped her because we didn't have enough money to tip her on a previous trip, and she deserved that tip.

But I'm not going to argue this because it's fucking dumb.

Somewhere....Lisa Simpson is reading Darkel's comments....AND IS SCREAMING!!!!!

Meanwhile....

TYRANT T. TABBY: (Drools) MmmmmmMmMmMmm...HUNTED HOO-MAN FOOD!!!!!!

Did you know: that song was written as a playful jab at Eric Clapton. Story is that while he was in the studio with the Beatles (doing some uncredited guitar work) he had a toothache at the time, so George wrote that song basically to tease him.

I was aware, yeah but thanks for letting ,e know anyway. Given that both Clapton and I have a chocolate addiction, I figured that it'd be a good yet masochistic idea to post the song's lyrics.

indeed, if it wasn't for our ancestors (and real men like myself) we would have died out loooong ago. I bet you'd never have the stomach to kill a wild mammoth armed only with a spear you crafted yourself with equipment you made yourself. without sounding preachy or arrogant I know for a fact I could.

Let's live in caves again and shit in the woods

I admire what they did and how they survived in such difficult conditions.

Doesn't mean I'd like to live like them!

I made a publicity for school and you'll understand because it's for english....

You can see me three times:

1348702601-screen-shot-2012-09-26-at-7-33-52-pm.png

1348702620-screen-shot-2012-09-26-at-7-34-24-pm.png

1348702640-screen-shot-2012-09-26-at-7-34-48-pm.png

Actually true civilization is considered to have begun with the success of agriculture which women are at least half responsible for.

You know. Earning tips and favors because they were treated as beneath penis-havers.

Hunter gathering is for the backward types.

[MENTION=23743]D4C[/MENTION] and/or [MENTION=1694]kupomog[/MENTION]

Isn't it a bit...awkward to read what the other half writes on this forum? Just curious because I always thought it would be strange to know someone personally post on the same forum as me!

Does NHC pop out in a conversation?

Might've been awkward like 5 years ago, not so much anymore. Most people on B&R have real life connections to each other now so maybe I'm just used to it. It's easier due to the relationship; I'm not terribly comfortable having every day friends going through this (or any other non-social networking) site because this is more of an escape from THEM than anything.

We only really talk about NHC if we're at home passing the Kindle back and forth to give the other a turn on the site. Too lazy to power on the PC~

I don't see it as weird at all. If anything, at least you know the person and how they speak so you wouldn't take anything the wrong way on here.

I held the boarding king thing for 3 years.

If someone wants to take me down, go for it.

HOWEVER, if that means I might lose my "Champion of the Universe" trophy... it'll be a war between me and venomous.
[MENTION=47457]Rara[/MENTION]

Prove it.

oh look we have a comedienne in the house (no spelling error there)

my pc uses renewable energy, in fact I actually built it myself.

I can believe that, and if you wern't just a typical 'character' one finds on a message board these days I'd be impressed.

thats a total misinterpretation of what I said, your taking a very elitist high road, if you don't want to embrace our caveman roots you might as well be a fucking robot. live life not live with it.

WE MAKE THIS WORLD

Are you high?

If he is I wouldn't be suprised. Mind you I wouldn't be suprised if he was just a pretentious, precocius 14 year old who spews all the drivel he does just to make himself seem unique, but maybe that's just cruel.

Another 2 reasons to dislike Darkel

He dissed my username. NOBODY DISSES THE NAME! :P

His namesake wasn't even in the final version of GTA3, he might awell have called himself Curtly.

Yeah, He's a force to be reckoned with. I'd best be weary of his razor sharp wit.
sarcasm is a tool intended for people that have very limited intelligence quotas (you know, IQ's) but I'll forgive you. You and the rest of the brainwashed masses can all suck each other off for poor comebacks or you can actually try to take me down using your very limited debating skills and underused brains.
I have my own pc, which my parents didn't pay for (unlike you) and it uses renewable energy, not only that but I hunt and could survive in the wild in the cruelest conditions. whether or not I sound arrogant or pretentious it doesn't matter, these are pure facts and you owe A LOT of respect to me, not just for being your elder and superior, but because I'm not sinking to your low level.
[MENTION=27138]Jesse Pinkman[/MENTION], good morning sir

Back