The Lounge: Now As Active As The UK Lounge

I'm thinking of changing it today, this has lost all sense now of being a main AV, and I'm thinking of going to a non simpsons related one.

EDIT: changed it.

Last edited:
I swear this place halves its current members every time I visit it

Why you all dropping like flies??

Actually, there was a bit of a renaissance a few months ago. Lots of activity. But overall, Discord is where most of the active non-Simpsons members went.

Once Discord came, everyone started to go. All of that activity in The Lounge was either me just saying stuff before I started discording or was part of the me being a sockpuppet of D'ohmer conservation. But it has been pretty quiet in the Lounge. As for general activity, I think Dr. Lenny stopped posting as much, and soon, I stopped posting as much as I did back in August and September. Now, everywhere is quiet. (not exactly, but my hayday has come and gone. I still post as the highest poster in 24 hours)

I'm still here!
Woo! That's the spirit. Now...

04c28f29dc655026ced388e90a85c910.png

my thing isn't even the lack of activity or anything; depending on the time/day, there's usually something happening.

I just don't like how so many people I knew in my first couple years don't post anymore. come back occasionally for a little while and then vanish again.

I just don't like how so many people I knew in my first couple years don't post anymore. come back occasionally for a little while and then vanish again.
everyone moved on with their lives I guess

i admit, even though I've been back for a week now, I still don't know how long I will stay

just depends on what's gonna happen in my life next and how busy I get

Some mods and admins delete posts that reply to spam and/or relate to it, even if they don't contain spam. This doesn't mean you are spamming.

I mean, at least 10 of my last 100 posts were deleted.

delete this post

Last edited:
The phrase "Things have gone TEXAS" is gaining popularity in middle-eastern countries. Used to describe situations that have gone deadly, out of control.
Egypt supposedly has strict gun laws, but there's lots of black markets that make gun ownership impossible to stop. When I hired a ex-soldier, part time police officer in Karnak (who also wanted to make some extra $$ as a tour guide into unsecured areas) to take me down past Aswan so I could view rarely seen Ramses II stuff.. on the long desert ride I spotted an old farmer walking along the road in the middle of blistering hot nowhere, I asked soldier boy if we could do the old duffer a favor and give him a ride to the nearest town? .. No! Fuck him, He might be hiding a Gun under his robes! he said.

Last edited:
Hello, [MENTION=86919]Trab Pu Kcip[/MENTION].

Do you know if [MENTION=23108]D'ohmer[/MENTION] still watches The Simpsons?

Back