the king of kings usergroup (reigning kings of the nhc: kevin & ryan o)

Number One

Administrator
Administrator
"King of Kings is a title that has been used by several monarchies and empires throughout history. The title is most associated with the Persian Achaemenid Empire, in which it referred to the monarch ruling over other monarchs who had a vassal, tributary or protectorate position. It is broadly the equivalent of the later title Emperor."

starting today we reward you for wasting your time here. the NHC's top poster and member who's spent the most time online here are now in their own exclusive usergroup. because of their awesomeness they have orange usernames, orange stars, and can access any forum at the nhc (yup even the mods forum).

these users can change at anytime depending on who's at the top of the leaderboard. moderators who reach the top of the leaderboard are more than welcome to use the orange username styling or hand off their title to the #2 member.

BTW: we will still delete shitty posts every now and then here so don't think about posting 3-4 times in a row in an effort to boost your postcount.

so without further ado, here are your current champions. i realize i'm actually the current time online leader but that'll definitely change soon haha.

image-4-for-gallery-boxing-champion-john-conteh-loans-his-boxing-memorabilia-to-museum-of-liverpool-412847365.jpg

NHC's top poster

5/1/11 to present: kevin

wcwworldcloselock.JPG

NHC's time online leader

5/1/11 to 5/7/11: violent jase
5/7/11 to present: ryan o

bow down before your kings.

pecken

brain blast
looking forward to kevin being all "fuck this shit" and switching back to lips

arii

canadian. likes the hockeys
hey what happened to those 24 hour boarding contests, there should be another one of those

Revolver

idiot savant
the people who post the least each day should get shit colored usernames to further encourage more activity.

Ryan

hoot
I start my job in a week. Better attempt towards the most time spent online leader while I can.

Number One

Administrator
Administrator
the currently active users list now looks like a bag of skittles. lovin' it

Number One

Administrator
Administrator
jase & ryan o are running neck and neck.... i'm gonna wait until mid-day to see how this plays out. i'll need some popcorn.

Ryan

hoot
haha I'm going to bed soon, so he'll probably catch up again during the night.

but I'll be back tomorrow, jase.

Number One

Administrator
Administrator
the wild card in the equation of course is chris. i don't think he plans on sleeping tonight