The Great Louse Detective speculation

Mafia

Back
i'm sorry if this is done already.

According to the Springfield Shopper, the Great Louse Detective is about someone from Homer's past trying to murder Homer. Sideshow Bob helps find out who it is. A lot off from the original guess about lice in the school (i believe it was this episode.) Do you think the person will be someone who has been seen in an episode or will it date from someone from Homer's past (before the show)?

I dunno. I got that from someone who was told this by someone at the Comedy Fest in Montreal, I think maybe it was Al Jean who told them that.

i don't really think there is anyone who would have a good reason to do it.

perhaps it is a guest star that will be hidden. I hope it isn't a new character. At the moment, I can think of only a few people who might target Homer, and they would have no motive. The ones I think of would seem more likely threatening Bart. Perhaps Cecil (it is a Bob episode). I hope not Botz.

Bob helping Homer to find out who the man after Homer is. I guess in someways it can make a Silence of the Lambs parody (one i hope better than the one in Goldmember).

it was funny, but very awkward. It felt a little forced. I don't wanna get into Goldmember now.

I want to be surprised... although, it's likely to be a letdown (see Maggie's defense of Homer in "Poppa's got a Brand New Badge.")

maybe frank grimes has returned from his untimely death to get revenge on homer.

I'm hoping the person in question is somebody completely new and different. Or maybe Grampa.

Seeing as how they liked bringing back Amber and Ginger, and Artie Ziff, I'd bet good money that it will be someone from a past episode.

least expect eh... could it be... Herb... j/k.

I'm thinking someone from Season 1 to 3. Who would honestly hate Homer though? The principal from his high school... whatever the name. Perhaps they'll go with a very farmiliar route and have it be a trick to get Homer to go to a suprise party.

perhaps botz... or heck... even Rex Banner maybe (although he should be dead)... Maybe its Bush.... (unlikely)

How about Mr. Burns??? I mean he constantly used to threat homer back in seasons 2, 3, 4, etc. Maybe he's finally going to act on the threats.

Maybe someone from Shelbyville???

Selma and Patty have always hated Homer, maybe they chose to kill him?

Or maybe Homer keeps going through a remarkable series of coincidences and he is actually putting his own life in danger and is too stupid to realize it. Therefore he thinks it's someone else who is actually trying to kill him when he's really the victim and the suspect. You never know.

Did Ned finally realize that if Homer had not gone down to pick up something that his wife would still be alive??? Would he really kill homer??? Maybe it's Neds Devil character whos back to kill him.

Is the Mob back? Is Johnny Tightlips trying to murder Homer? I ain't sayin' nothin'.

Perhaps Albert Brooks will return as Jacques, who wants Homer dead so he can get to Marge?

Maybe it will be Artie Ziff, also wanting Marge?

DaSimpsons said:
How about Mr. Burns???
Maybe someone from Shelbyville???

Did Ned finally realize that if Homer had not gone down to pick up something that his wife would still be alive???

Boy, aren't question marks great???

some of these wouldn't seem that good because it says someone from his past, so it probably isn't any of the characters who appear in every season (Patti, Selma, Ned, Mr. Burns)

This looks like a much better Sideshow Bob episode than Day of the Jack... It has potential to be great... i hope there is some Silence of the Lambs humor.

Back