The doodle thread

[MENTION=46912]white light[/MENTION] that is much better than a doodle!

I may have posted this before, but I'm too lazy to check. I was looking through old stuff yesterday and found this one that I'm actually pretty impressed with

11892112_1107813375900101_8991299196959041855_n.jpg

ar7aVL6.jpg

first thing I've sat down and drawn in a long, long time

Drew this real fast so as to post in the Whacking Day thread.. might as well put it here also.
Go, Go, no.2 pencil!!!

2938tw8.jpg

MQJPFJi.jpg

This'll have to do until I find the art thread.

It started as a doodle but then I decided to colour it. This was years ago though, I should draw it again.

Summer will be a bit more laid-back for me this year; finally had some time to sit down and draw! Had some ideas for world building. These are doodles for me to try to come up with a theme to iterate on.
tumblr_o5pkw3StxP1ugpl5fo1_1280.png

Some more faces because they're fun to draw. Mostly male faces.
viS5HMt.png

Did another page, testing some female expressions and characters.
qXuzDlD.png

Last edited:
my first attempt to draw a rabbit in forever. as you can see, it's still a bit of a work in progress (the ears, at least):

here's a cartoonish self-portrait i drew of myself, because i'm much better at cartoon stuff than anything else. i think maybe i should've went for a lighter shade of green with the eyes, but it turned out alright. i can't draw human bodies all that well (proportion is a problem), so a head/shoulders type deal is usually the way i go with this type of drawing:

BackupSurvivorchallengepictureincasetherealonewasn'tactuallypostedexceptthiswasn'tactuallypostedthoughsodumpingintosketchthreadcauseicanyeah

15hxvrl.png

Now with 20% more color.

xnbxhl.png

Back