The Casagrandes

@Jackomon, That really is quite the news and it does look like official info (in spite of not coming from an official source).

So in other words, seems like the movie is rated PG and will be a comedy-drama (which is super interesting, plus have sounds by Skywalker Sound (what a strange piece of info; I don't see any other movies being promoted by any snnouncement who did the sound effects), but the notable change in voice actors is the most shocking; I mean, I can't believe they're replacing the talented Isabella Alvarez, Leah Mei Gold, Carlos Penavega & Alexa Vega with big name stars for the movie for... literally no good reason. It is something I honestly don't like or support and it just reeks of stunt casting and feels like an offense those dedicated voice actors who have voiced the characters for many years (It happened with 'Scoob!' and it's happening again, but at least that one kept Frank Welker as Scooby-Doo).

But that said, all this info doesn't come from an official source (seems like some normal instagram user posted this, unles this is some industry insider) and some of the spelling is a bit off so I really don't know. Maybe we take this with a grain of salt for the time being??

@Jackomon, That really is quite the news and it does look like official info (in spite of not coming from an official source).

So in other words, seems like the movie is rated PG and will be a comedy-drama (which is super interesting, plus have sounds by Skywalker Sound (what a strange piece of info; I don't see any other movies being promoted by any snnouncement who did the sound effects), but the notable change in voice actors is the most shocking; I mean, I can't believe they're replacing the talented Isabella Alvarez, Leah Mei Gold, Carlos Penavega & Alexa Vega with big name stars for the movie for... literally no good reason. It is something I honestly don't like or support and it just reeks of stunt casting and feels like an offense those dedicated voice actors who have voiced the characters for many years (It happened with 'Scoob!' and it's happening again, but at least that one kept Frank Welker as Scooby-Doo).

But that said, all this info doesn't come from an official source (seems like some normal instagram user posted this, unles this is some industry insider) and some of the spelling is a bit off so I really don't know. Maybe we take this with a grain of salt for the time being??
Yeah, the fact he tagged the VAs is interesting aswell, and I am expecting it to be debunked. I don't want the original VAs to be replaced, plus, Carlota's VA was in the original Spy Kids trilogy (something that I honestly keep forgetting)

UPDATE: This post is spouting misinformation, none of what is said is true

Where did you find confirmation it was all a bunch of BS?

After some thinking, I think it is obvious it was all made up (I mean replacing the voice actors with big name stars for a streaming movie, while The Loud House movie got to keep theirs? It just reeks of a fan going wild with fancastings), but still good to know it was a fake.

Where did you find confirmation it was all a bunch of BS?

After some thinking, I think it is obvious it was all made up (I mean replacing the voice actors with big name stars for a streaming movie, while The Loud House movie got to keep theirs? It just reeks of a fan going wild with fancastings), but still good to know it was a fake.
The Loud House Wiki Discord Server, but that is all I can say

It does look pretty sweet. Also interesting non-standard character design of the new girl (at first I thought it was a fan creation, lol).

Well...its official, the movie is arriving on March 22nd 2024, there is no trailer yet, but I hope there is one soon

These Twitter links are weird (guess it has to do with the new Xenofero update), but the tweet itself has an image that explains the plot of the movie (its since been added onto the TLH wiki)

Last edited:
Well...its official, the movie is arriving on March 22nd 2024, there is no trailer yet, but I hope there is one soon

These Twitter links are weird (guess it has to do with the new Xenofero update), but the tweet itself has an image that explains the plot of the movie (its since been added onto the TLH wiki)

Nice to get some more info on the movie and a release date (and I guess this is legit info). I do like the sound of the premise (and I'm not at all surprised that like the 'Loud House' movie, this movie will also deal with the supernatural). I hope it is as good as it sounds.

*Cue Cartoonshi's video titled "Why The Casagrandes Movie SUCKS"*
and then the Loud House fans will hate on Cartoonshi cause of that (and probably LS Mark by extension).

I will say thou...this does remind me that I need to rewatch The Loud House Movie properly, while I do remember enjoying it in my initial watch & subsequent rewatch, as time has gone on and the recency bias left, I have grown less positive on it.

and then the Loud House fans will hate on Cartoonshi cause of that (and probably LS Mark by extension).

The internet hate/rage train against 'The Loud House' & 'The Casagrandes' by extent will obviously continue.

(It was Cartoonshi who made the video where he said 'The Loud House' sucks since season 3 or something and was deep into seasonal rot, right? Or am I thinking of someone else?)

I will say thou...this does remind me that I need to rewatch The Loud House Movie properly, while I do remember enjoying it in my initial watch & subsequent rewatch, as time has gone on and the recency bias left, I have grown less positive on it.

I still remember the movie as good and I'm sure I'll still like it, but it needs a rewatch. Had some issues with it but overall it was fun.

Lincoln was probably at his most likeable during the movie: wanting to find something that made him special like his sisters who are all great at something. Him being runner up at a magic show with Lily was such a cute ending scene. Loved the entire credits sequence. The villain was funny in an over the top crazy way, like Cruella de Vil or something. The nice scottish guy voiced by David Tennant was so cool, liked him as a role model to Lincoln. I do wish Leni x Scott had been a thing for longer, he has a good design. Not really a fan of Chaz or the new guys Leni has liked.

It sucks though, they don't deserve it - although I still don't get Cartoonshi's hate-boner for the show to the point of still reviewing their latest stuff and the spin-off that didn't really stood out, but that's not a reason to hate on him - and it makes legit fans of the show even more struggling to be taken seriously.

Also, now that I've caught up on the main show (except the latest batch of episodes which I have yet to see), I can safely say that the movie is still one of the strongest late The Loud House entries ; flawed but not without charm and a nice celebration of the man with the plan himself. I'd happily rewatch it.

It sucks though, they don't deserve it - although I still don't get Cartoonshi's hate-boner for the show to the point of still reviewing their latest stuff and the spin-off that didn't really stood out, but that's not a reason to hate on him - and it makes legit fans of the show even more struggling to be taken seriously.

I guess it has just gotten popular to crap on 'The Loud House' online these days, maybe spurred on by how massively popular and talked-about it was upon release, but now it and its fans have indeed become kind of a laughing stock to just be joked about and be made fun of (speaking of which, I just recalled when Dough Walker/Nostalgia Critic reviewed a movie with Liliana Mumy (Leni) and referred to it only as "that weird-ass Nickelodeon show" and it made me think "What's so weird about 'The Loud House'?". So yeah, that's kind of an example).

I just recalled when Dough Walker/Nostalgia Critic reviewed a movie with Liliana Mumy (Leni) and referred to it only as "that weird-ass Nickelodeon show" and it made me think "What's so weird about 'The Loud House'?". So yeah, that's kind of an example
I believe it was from his review for The Santa Clause 3.

Also, the cast for the movie has been revealed, confirming that Sid will be in it to some degree since her VA is listed.

The interesting thing is that Lincoln's VA (who probably is Bentley Griffin if the movie wrapped up last year) is missing from the list, so I have a feeling that unlike Ronnie Anne in The Loud House Movie, we won't get a speaking cameo from Lincoln in The Casagrandes Movie, or Lori as her VA isn't listed either.

@CousinMerl The image is cut off here, but clicking on the link will show the whole thing which lists her name towards the bottom.

In that case I understand. I didn't click on the link so I assumed it was a static image (seems like in some cases, one can still scroll down the tweet without clicking on the link, but not this time).

I'm currently watching a YT video and it reminded me of something, but this years Super Bowl will be airing on Nick as well as other channels via simulcast, so I wander if The Casagrandes Movie trailer could premiere during the Super Bowl. I highly doubt it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does.

I'm currently watching a YT video and it reminded me of something, but this years Super Bowl will be airing on Nick as well as other channels via simulcast, so I wander if The Casagrandes Movie trailer could premiere during the Super Bowl. I highly doubt it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does.

I don't think the trailer for The Loud House Movie, another Netflix film, aired during the SuperBowl so I would be surprise if The Casagrandes Movie has its trailer shown there, but it isn't completely outside of the realm of possibility.

I hope it's as good as the loud house movie, which I found very sweet especially the scenes with Lincoln trying to be the Duke and getting mentored as well as the Lincoln and Lily bonding in the beginning. Had great songs and was probably the most I'd sympathized with Lincoln in a very long time.

Now if the casa grandes can make me care about Sergio it'll have pulled off a minor miracle. Lol Hate that freaking bird.

I'm liking what we've seen and heard of the Casagrandes movie so far. Looks like it will be a really neat and visually interesting movie on par with the Loud House movie. Hoping that not only it'll be a really good movie but also act as the series finale the show deserves (especially considering it was cancelled without getting some sort of closure). This is one to look forward to.

Last edited:
The trailer has dropped:

Looks fun...while I do like the art style...but I'm not sure about the animation...its strangely giving me mid-late 2000s flash animation vibes

I think we're in for a good movie. I enjoy the slightly different, stylized art and they are really going all out with the effects, but I have to wonder: Is the animation really gonna look like that with the choppy, low-framerate flash-like animation? It looks jarring and cheap.

Back