2. Worm in My Head (TBIM02)
  3. Clown Out-of-Law (TBIM03)
  4. Couch Gag Potato (TBIM04)
  5. Bart Has Three Mommies (TBIM05)
  6. The People Are All Right (TBIM07)
  7. Take Mine, Mom, Please (TBIM06)
  8. Grand Mother's Day (TBIM09)
  9. Down-to-Down (TBIM08)
  10. Bart Simpson, A Captain at Ten (TBIM12)
  11. The Bookoholics (TBIM10)
  12. Dancing King - Winter special (TBIM14)
  13. Behind the Love (TBIM11)
  14. The Longest Marriage (TBIM15) - Valentine's Day (TBIM14)
  15. Homer Rewind (TBIM13)
  16. Ne Spa Sea D'oh (TBIM16)
  17. 13 Reasons for God Sake Why (TBIM17)- around Easter
  18. Do Goodies Wear Hoodies? (TBIM18)
  19. Do Goodies Wear Hoodies? Version 2 (TBIM19)
  20. Mr. Foodwrench (TBIM20)
  21. Games in Patriots (TBIM21)
  22. Presumption of Guilt (TBIM22)

Last edited:
Sometimes I have a feeling you sneaked when I'm online 👀😅 Write whenever, I'll reply in any time later.

OK: media literacy learning is clear - to trust the verify sources, be sceptical, don't fear to open the illegacy of empower forses etc. This is really thing exist in Ukraine for several years.

So, citizens of Springfield do the same and… come to revealation Quimby is too corrupted and spend much of town budget on himself (like that wasn't obviously earlier ☺️). They're like "new patriots", who "always love and care for their town, but Quimby is the reason of all bad". And as had been said, Lisa is sceptical to these patriots as real patriot and who understood the learning and probably try to clear Quimby reputation

Midseason post before season 23😀You know, 23 is my favorite two-digit number. Seriously.😅

So, again there were too much Homer ideas in 22nd - some were with very similar premises - agree. But - I'm not guilty - thus ideas come in such order. Either many Homer stories, or stories after the title, or real-life based ideas, plenty of great ideas or mix it all. For example in season 23 there are going to be many ideas around Simpsons family. You'll see.

And… stop. I'm just tired. I'm tired of continued breaking my mind how to be better. Lasting for seasons: from one to another. Oh! I decide to stop all this mess…:cricket:

…and season 23 will again have idea for THOH🥳. I meant that, you thought something else?😄(well I was breaking my mind, but not feeling of self-irony). I'm excited, so here are the segments titles: My Big Beard, The Bumblebee Man and The Simpsons Babies

Also this idea season will open with special 500TH IDEA!!! When I reach any milestone I never can't believe🥲It's gonna be a very special node to Comic Con.

Also next season prepares:
  • Valentine's day idea, where Homer and Marge would save all
  • Yet another H&M marriage episode.😫 But don't asleep it ;)
  • Moe opens new business
  • Some forgotten secondary character become centric… for one episode
  • Stories about Milhouse, Burns and Smithers (separate ideas, though), and others… and the Simpsons, of course

Random idea title - Bless the Livers

See you soon)

P.S. That puzzle, which would going to end in 23rd season, (don't know if my viewers even care) lasts too long😌. So, all the 2 hints were hidden in season 20-22 ideas, just find the odds. It is a puzzle, related to puzzle-related idea in season 24 now. Hints will help you. I don't mind, whether you'll take this challenge or not, but would be cool if yes.:)

Season 23!

San Diego 500 (reference to various car races with 500 in the end) 500TH IDEA!!! - See below

Burns Just Gonna Have Fun ("Girls just wanna have fun" song title pun) - See below

Treehouse of Horror [season 23] - See below

The Pink Partner ("The Pink Panther" title pun) - Дивися нижче

Llewellyn Sinclair's Back - See below

Last edited:
Just say: *Edna's laugh* Haw!
😆
currently no, no even for 500

Guess you finally reached this step :)

San Diego 500 (reference to various car races with 500 in the end) 500TH IDEA!!!
Written by Someone random freelance writers. Let it be Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

THE COMIC CON THE SIMPSONS VISIT TURN TO BE WAR IN ALL-NEW MILLESTONE 500TH IDEA, SEASON PREMIERE "San Diego 500"

There is a universe of long-running series with spin-offs, reboots, dissolves, non-canons. And on Comic Con fans (correctly "fans" in braces) including Homer are in good mood, but in the same time against another continuation of the franchise. However there is also a group with completely opposite opinion (who always loved the franchise, or people who hate it, but don't want it's cancelled in order to hate it🤷‍♂️)… Meanwhile Lisa and Bart visit the oldest Comic Con panel (with its oldest member, guest voiced by Seth Rogen).

Comments
As obvious, the main plot is satire on the Simpsons as "long-running series with possible spin-offs, reboots, dissolves, non-canons" and such fans, "fans", and haters.:deadhorse: I mean the next emoji:lol:
The B-plot is almost last time adding

I wasn't sure in idea until the end, but now that sounds great and hilarious.

I've never "rank" my ideas, because all of them are good actually not. Please don't do it😅, but I accept for myself to rank all the millestone* ideas in TOP-10
*in "broadcast" order

So:
#10 One Word Title Episode - 50th idea
#9 Late Late Late Night Show - 350th idea
#8 Marge Had a Job - 300th idea
#7 Higher, Faster, Wider - 200th idea
#6 San Diego 500 - 500th idea
#5 O.K. - O.V - 250th idea
#4 The Automobiles - 150th idea
#3 Marge Simpson's April Fools Day - 450th idea
#2 Treehouse of Horror [season 5] - 100th idea
#1 The Days of Future House - 400th idea

Burns Just Gonna Have Fun ("Girls just wanna have fun" song title pun)
Written by Dan Greaney
Directed by Timothy Bailey
EP: Matt Selman

BURNS GETS CLOSER TO THE PEOPLE IN ALL-NEW "Burns Just Gonna Have Fun"

SNPP has a corporate party, where mr. Burns has fun. After all, he begins to understand the employees better, and the employees understand him better.

Comments
The story is based on my experience. This January my company had team-building corporate party (the first for me ever). And there people of different work positions were close (team-building did work!). Including my boss, as I saw him relaxed and thus I did feel relax myself.

Treehouse of Horror [season 23]
Written by Some random inactive writer. Let it be… Matt Warburton
Directed by Bob Anderson

TERRIFYING STORIES ARE BACK IN ALL-NEW HALLOWEEN SPECIAL "Treehouse of Horror"

My Big Beard
Homer decides not to shave [his "bristle"] and grows a beard. To do this, he buys a special chemical lotion for hair growth, and later his beard (in my view purple for some reason:confused: maybe Futurama reference) takes over the city (with smart growths).

The Bumblebee Man
Krusty accidentally maims the Bumblebee Man, and so the latter is fitted a robotic prosthesis. He also wishes a "wings" to fly actually🐝 Later Bumblebee Man (literally:rimshot:) discovers that he can now control bees and uses it to take over the world. The exit is other transformation of someone to something…

The Simpsons Babies
Parody on kids shows (correctly - kids versions of original shows) with other, "more pleasure animation" with bigger eyes, heads, but all the characters are little. The characters tells teaches little viewers what a death it and when you touch a corpse, "you get infected and fall"
Now this sounds stupid, but with parody on "educational content for kids" may be funny. I was inspired by take a look at "Chibis" (or what) on Twitter - both sweet and silly

The Pink Partner ("The Pink Panther" title pun) ("Рожева партнерка")
Written by Carolyn Omine
Directed by Matthew Nastuk

SMITHERS GETS A WHODUNIT IN ALL-NEW "The Pink Partner"

На гей-конференції (не запитуйте нічого😶) Смізерс із Лізою (жарт: "це неначе купа нянь - це ідеальне місце для дитини") повинні розкрити злочин у стилі старих чорно-білих детективів…
Запрошені зірки потрібні

Comments
Smithers as a detective - interesting image (like taken from THOH31). I always considered him the most reasonable and logical against the background of other NPP workers.
The title - reference to pink gays conedy detective film series (personally I have seen 2006 movie). What is Lisa doing here? First, the name still has some meaning (for example, Lisa can be wearing that pink dress of hers). Secondly, I think Smithers needs some equally sensible partner.

Last edited:
Llewellyn Sinclair's Back
Written by
Joel Cohen
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: Al Jean (season 24 style)

LLEWELLYN SINCLAIR FILMS SCHOOL MOVIE IN ALL-NEW "Llewellyn Sinclair's Back"

For a school project, students need to make a short video about different civilizations. Immediately from nowhere Llewellyn Sinclair (guest voiced by John Lovitz) appears, and turns everything into a large-scale film with novels division (franchise, financing "from major studios and other funny hyperbolic absurd😂). Meanwhile Krusty run into the Simpsons house, where he hides from women fans and lawyers

Comments
The second title was "Take in Clowns" ("send in Clowns" reference)

The Medical Hallucinations - See below

The Simpsons Big Show - 2-parter (correctly hour-long) - See below

We're against any Labels - See below

Simon Says Obey Me (reference to game "Simon Says" and "Obey" paintings) - See below

Be My Secret Valentine (reference to title "Be My Valentine" song of Eurovision song Contest 2009 from Ukraine) - Valentine Day's special - See below

Last edited:
The Medical Hallucinations
Written by
Dan Greaney and Dan Vebber
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: Mike Scully

THE SIMPSONS HALLUCINATE IN ALL-NEW "The Medical Hallucinations"

After getting expired pills (Marge was suggested to buy "vitamins" at chemistry on her bonus sum) the Simpsons get hallucinations in the way of angels on the shoulders/conductors throughout life…

Comments
I really couldn't come with some well title pun🤷‍♂️. I had thought of adding some medical indexes as in real medicines (-ol, -ul, -um or what), but couldn't find anything. Seriously!

Back to the story. You know that art style of "angel and demon on shoulders". This time we get angel only - correctly angels look like mini-Simpsons (without wings etc). So, these hallucinated "fellows", let call them so, aren't exactly as original person (the Simpson family member). They would behave as angel should behave - "don't do so","why you wouldn't…", "that would be nice if you…" etc.

Remember as a kid I dreamed of such things (perhaps I'm the only one ever). And, actually, if you think the plot is kid-ish, you may be right. But also add here some level of stupidity like… other hallucinations just for comedy. For example, when Marge opens door in the house, she bumps in the wall, because… there wasn't any door - that image just transferred from the door left.🤯😄 Really stupid, but could look funny. In short - on paper bad, in reality… need to see

Burns Just Gonna Have Fun ("Girls just wanna have fun" song title pun)
Written by Dan Greaney

BURNS GETS CLOSER TO THE PEOPLE IN ALL-NEW "Burns Just Gonna Have Fun"

SNPP has a corporate party, where mr. Burns has fun. After all, he begins to understand the employees better, and the employees understand him better.

Comments
The story is based on my experience. This January my company had team-building corporate party (the first for me ever). And there people of different work positions were close (team-building did work!). Including my boss, as I saw him relaxed and thus I did feel relax myself.
@Bohdan,
Hello, so far, the best idea you had for this season, as of this day.
Llewellyn Sinclair's Back
Written by
Joel Cohen
EP: Al Jean (season 24 style)

LLEWELLYN SINCLAIR FILMS SCHOOL MOVIE IN ALL-NEW "Llewellyn Sinclair's Back"

For a school project, students need to make a short video about different civilizations.
This part appealed to me too :)

Hello, so far, the best idea you had for this season, as of this day.
I can agree. Ideas come in late January/early February now seemed to be whatever 😕
But looking at further ideas now and those stories look ok… I hope

@Bohdan,

In fact, i liked this one, because it could also appeal in the real life, too. I mean, some boss want sometimes become closer (friendly) to their employees.

The Simpsons Big Show - 2-parter (correctly hour-long)
Written by Some random inactive writers. Let it be: John Swartzwelder and David Cohen
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: Bill O. and Josh W.

IT'S THE SIMPSONS SPECIAL EPISODE, AN ALL-NEW HOUR-LONG "The Simpsons Big Show"

The Simpsons characters put on show (with visible production process etc.) with different types of skits in an effort to make EVERY audience member (viewer, us ^^) laugh at the same time…

Comments
I came to this idea, because there wasn't something special in a time ("look at page back!") as well as 2-part stories. To be correct, this wouldn't be "two-parter" wirh cliffhanger and else. Just long, hour-long (or 45 minutes), episode to include many scenes, much stuff.

As for the plot, there isn't much to say. Just format-bender "doing a theatre" type. We can go to the problem of "make EVERY audience member laugh at the same time…" as it's really hard to please everyone with everyone's different tastes. In reality that's impossible.

We're against any Labels
Written by
Someone random freelance writer. Let it be Jane Becker
Directed by Michael Polcino
EP: Al Jean (season 14 style)

ARE BART AND MILHOUSE A COUPLE IN ALL-NEW "We're against any Labels"?

While playing/fighting on the bridge Bart accidentally throws Milhouse's inhaler off the bridge and after the fight the latter suffocates. Bart saves a friend's life with mouth-to-mouth breathing. This moment is filmed from afar by hooligans and they share it over the Network (Internet). The label of "doves" (=gays, in Ukrainian language it's colored as "голубчик") is attached to the couple, and now they have to try to destroy it. Meanwhile Homer is preparing for donuts-eating competition (can't believe, this story wasn't done already)

Comments
The main plot would be a funny mock over that "Milhouse lives Bart" gag😅. If you want some Jean-ism add here that Milhouse either wants or doesn't want to refute this label😬

Simon Says Obey Me (reference to game "Simon Says" and "Obey" paintings)
Written by Someone random inactive writers. Let it be Tom Gammil and Max Pross

SPRINGFIELD ADULTS ARE UNDER CONTROL IN ALL-NEW "Simon Says Obey Me"

Homer and Marge (as well as other adults in Springfield) go to the gala reception, having previously forbidden the children from fun home. However, the reception quickly turns into annoying games of the little rich heir Simon (guest voiced by Gary Janetti, "The Prince" series). Ironically, now only Springfield kids (left behind of that reception) can rescue the adults…

Comments
So, Springfield citizens got the invitation to that rich reception, and… how they can deny?:lawl:
On reception Simon says tells to play with him and make him laugh, capturing the people. "Who will win, get all my legacy" (actually not😈). With all this richness and various servants, the boy easily can allow just to abuse the guests. Oh, and there is one rule "none can leave [and go home] the game until Simon would want"  that's rule Bart would use against Simon in the end to free the "guests" .

Be My Secret Valentine (reference to title "Be My Valentine" song of Eurovision song Contest 2009 from Ukraine) - Valentine Day's special
Written by Carolyn Omine
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss

VALENTINE'S DAY IS BANNED IN SPRINGFIELD IN FEBRUARY ON ALL-NEW VALENTINE'S DAY-THEMED EPISODE "Be My Secret Valentine"

To avoid any issues of "sexism", Springfield cancels Valentine's Day (cause "traditionally men make gifts to women, but nowadays the women are other and would rather get rid of this inequality" - Quimby said). Against this background, the relationships of many couples are destroyed. Marge and Homer, the only couple who [miraculously] survived, must reconcile everyone and remind them of their love. Lisa has managed to arrange a meeting with her "secret Valentine" (a tradition from past Val. Day), although it is risky (cause that can be unknown stranger) and forbidden (by law)

Comments
Both stories sound good and cute.🥰
The subplot came to mind 2 years ago as sequel to my first Val. Day idea, but for some reason waited for a long

Can't wait to post next idea

The Blackout of Life - See below

Oversleep the Life - See below

Read, Pay, Life ("Eat, Pray, Love" title pun) - See below

Dry Hard ("Die Hard" title pun, also segment from THOH27 had the same name) - See below

Bless the Livers ("Bless the Hearts" title pun) - See next page

Not Elementary, my Dear Lisa (reference to quote "Elementary, my dear Watson") - See next page

Last edited:
@Bohdan,
Your Valentine's day is good, but what do you mean with women would rather get rid of this inequality ? Some women also make gifts for men. :)
Read, Pay, Life ("Eat, Pray, Love" title pun)

Dry Hard ("Die Hard" title pun, also segment from THOH27 had the same name)

Bless the Livers ("Bless the Hearts" title pun)
I'm pretty sure one of this three will be about Moe's new business.

Your Valentine's day is good, but what do you mean with women would rather get rid of this inequality ? Some women also make gifts for men. :)
I do know, but it would be a satire on stereotype I know - it's a holiday "men for women" (partly it was satired in the start of Specs and the City, if I'm correct)

I'm pretty sure one of this three will be about Moe's new business.
Yeah, one of these three;)

The Blackout of Life
Written by
Al Jean
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Al Jean

DARKNESS ON THE STREETS OF SPRINGFIELD IN ALL-NEW "The Blackout of Life"

In order to set a new national record (and just to save money), Springfield is completely de-energized…

Comments
Springfield would be de-energized in "national energy system" (fictional organization) for a week (on purpose I googled of world's longest blackout), but citizens wouldn't be able to do even in a day…

Now to interesting - production notes. Despite I came to the idea in February before the WAR (based on the only random blackout), but… it posted JUST IN TIME, sadly.😞

I really want to share the actual state with this story: for several weeks we had town blackouts (due to terrorist attacks against energy infrastructure in Ukraine). In order to keep energy and power to recover, blackouts were introduced). They had been scheduled (according to defined schedule) and we got used to it (really bad, when you're getting to something bad). Last week blackouts became emergency (=random, for a long time). That's horrible feeling - most time of day without any power, no water, lack of warm - imagine the street is illuminated only by lights from cars and people's small lanterns. Sure it isn't as horrible as people who lost their homes, whole towns:(:(:(

Back to the story, it would be satire on "consumer culture" - lite story that did speed over the time.

Something more about that state and me - in "midseason post"

Oversleep the Life
Story by
Joel Cohen Teleplay by Jeff Westbrook and Jeff Martin
Directed by Matthew Nastuk

HOMER'S LIFE CAME TO END… IN A DREAM IN ALL-NEW "Oversleep the Life"

Homer has a dream about his life ending suddenly, so he starts gifting Marge (just in case something REALLY happens to him)

Comments
Another story with sad background. In February my father was hospitalised (thanks God he's OK now) and… in short there were dark thoughts.😥

So here, after "waking up" Homer is really thinking "what if suddenly the end comes?" "How then Marge and children?" He starts to "prepare" for it giving his close people the best he can. I know it sounds like a rehash of "One Fish, Two Fish", but this story (with real basement) would be beautiful

Read, Pay, Life ("Eat, Pray, Love" title pun)
Written by J. Stuart Burns
EP: Matt G. and James Brooks

MARGE TO WRITE POEMS IN ALL-NEW "Read, Pay, Life"

Marge [suddenly/again the same] doesn't see the meaning in life and begins to write poems in an attempt to self-realize (we'd see scenes from them while Marge storytells). However, her partners (a couple, like "just writing partners, responsible for publishing, while all money goes to charity as Marge got what she wants - self-realization"😌, voiced by SGS) begin to make a business out of it (all money to them only), and Marge also describes it in her poetry…

Comments
About the very last part - it would be like angry creativity. Marge as real "artist" put all her feelings in poetry, so her poems become better, so they're sold better, so her partners get rich more… So dilemma - Marge angry at them, create more, they're richer, what angered her more…

Clarification: responsible for publishing means something with copyright laws.

Production notes: I hesitated with adding Homer here… again 😁

Gosh - just realized all 3 ideas had titles ended with "Life" word😅❤️. With that all these titles are accidentally last-minute

Dry Hard ("Die Hard" title pun, also segment from THOH27 had the same name)
Written by Dan Vebber
Directed by Michael Polcino
EP: Mike Scully

MOE GOES FROM BAR TO SCISSORS IN ALL-NEW "Dry Hard"

After Moe fails to haircut the Simpsons' kids, they like it and Moe starts a new hair style. However, Homer and the other balds aren't happy, because Moe can't help them

Comments
"Dry" means "to make hair dry"

Back